Unigine Heaven scores too low? (gtx 670)

My gigabyte gtx 670 has been having some pretty bad performance in WoW on ultra with shadows on high, DX11 and 64bit client(70-100fps in twilight highlands, reviewers have been getting way more). So I decided to run unigine heaven to see if there's something wrong with my graphics card. I have a non overclock score, and a overclock score

Settings were maxed out 1920x1080 AAx8 Fullscreen with tessellation at extreme.

Non overclock: Avg FPS: 46 Min FPS 21.6 Max FPS 116 Score 1159

Overclock(boost core 1135MHz memory 1752MHz) Avg FPS 49.3 Min FPS 16.4 Max FPS 125.7 Score 1241

My CPU is a 2500k and goes between 3.3GHz-3.7GHz(boost clock). I have turned power management mode to maximum performance to make sure the card isn't downclocking itself.

Are those scores normal? I've already tried different drivers and reinstalled WoW, but none of those helped.

For Heaven, with 8xAA, yeah, that's pretty much normal. Average in most reviews is 45~50fps.

Edit: As to WoW, using a built in motherboard booster doesn't tend to work. WoW seems to take great pleasure in disabling boosted overclocks, as it often detects itself as a background program or something, so you may find that your CPU isn't actually running at full speed with it.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2012-08-22 at 02:24 PM.

Reviewers also tend to BS you in favor of what they own or want. I'll admit the possibility of even more fps than 70-100 open world, shadows however are very demanding in wow. Besides anything over 60 on a normal 60hz monitor isnt worthwhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    proper tests of heaven should be done at 1920x1080 with normal tessellation and all other settings at default, every reviewer that strays from this is wrong

this gives the widest compatibility range and ensures that others can make a proper comparison