[TV] DBZ Question - hyperbolic time chamber

In Dragon Ball Z, some of the Z fighters enter the hyperbolic time chamber to train in order to fight and defeat Cell. This got me thinking; if such a room existed in our world and was offered to me would I go into it, what would even be the use, and for how long? I personally don't think I would be able to enter the room for any lengthy period of time because being in an infinitely empty world and being completely alone would drive me insane. The only reason I could see myself doing it would be for a very short time to study for the ultimate exam/test that I could ever have.

For those that don't know what it is or possibly forget: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Hyp...c_Time_Chamber

So I extend this question on to you: If you had the chance to enter the hyperbolic time chamber to do anything you ever wanted and for a maximum of two years in the room (two days in real world) would you and for what purpose? Just for argument's sake this offer would be a one time deal; if you don't use it now you will never be able to use it again.
    Last edited by ScarX; 2012-08-22 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarX View Post
    So I extend this question on to you: If you had the chance to enter the hyperbolic time chamber to do anything you ever wanted and for maximum of two days inside the room (2 years in the real world) would you and for what purpose? Just for argument's sake this offer would be a one time deal; if you don't use it now you will never be able to use it again.
    I wouldn't know what to do in such a room. I mean, there's nothing there.

btw, you got it mixed up there. 2 years in the room would be 2 days in the real world.

Thank you for catching my mistake!