Deleted

Special anti-meta builds you would like to share?

^

Share? Anyone?

I myself have tried a few things.. AD Malzahar worked pretty well... AP Kog'Maw was beastly, i've been thinking about AD Swain but i've never actually tried it... You know his E boost all dmg from him by 20% for 4 sec ...

I have tried pretty much 80% of this guys builds ->http://www.youtube.com/user/WQLFY<-

Pretty fun ideas, if you have anything similar in mind or wan't to share your experience with certain builds feel welcome...

I know a few people who play AD Janna and AP Miss Fortune. I tried an AS/AP hybrid Cho'gath once, was pretty amusing, and I've seen an AP Xin Xhao, with which it is possible to solo baron with
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    AP Kog is a legit build and a few pro teams use him.

I've seen AD Annies before, it was really funny. I've also carried an AD Ahri one game and a friend played AD Sona in an ARAM.

Deleted
    I built Pantheon with the sole intention of pushing and taking down towers.
    Your view of what 'meta' means seems pretty skewed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yorick/Zilean bot lane. Go go.

(Just don't do it against me.)

Deleted
    AD Malzy is actually quite funny if you prepare and spam enough to have 2 active pets, with 3rd popping up for short periods.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I know a few people who play AD Janna and AP Miss Fortune. I tried an AS/AP hybrid Cho'gath once, was pretty amusing, and I've seen an AP Xin Xhao, with which it is possible to solo baron with
    I don't know why people think that AS Cho'gath is trolly. I prefer it much more than AP and get better results. Hell, even Saint Vicious uses it sometimes (inb4 team favoritism). It really is a good build.

Whenever I get bored I play attack speed pantheon. If no one stops you and there is minions to Q he can tank every tower hit with his passive.

play AS lulu once.

10+ Year Old Account
    AP Yi is broken as shit. He snowballs like no other.
    AD jungle TF is quite good, you just have to use your ult off cd to secure ganks.
    AP Nuke Skarner is quite funny. His ratios are fairly low, but if you built straight AP your q will hit like a truck when used the second time, your w's shield will be massive, and your E and ult will both turn into sudo-nuke spells.
    Also full AP shen turns him into a nuke with his Q, E combo.
    Last edited by LolretKJ; 2012-08-23 at 08:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

AD Sona is awesome, your passive procs with Q and sheen is just godly. and her spells have really short cooldowns so you can just spam them to get your passive

Deleted
    Soraka+Sona bot, incredible kill potential with awesome sustain.
    Fiora mid works wonders.
    Morgana bot against 2 works very well. Can farm extremely safe once her black pool levels.
    Fizz+Karma. Great botlane (can imagine Karma works well with any champ with a gapcloser)
    Karthus jungle
    Draven top against a melee like Garen

Deleted
    AD Ahri, Janna, Swain and Lulu. Have played and won games with all these. Hell, even AD Anivia wich was pretty amusing. :P

AP Pantheon. AD Gragas, LeBlanc, and Alistar.

We like to mess around quite a lot :P

Support Fiddlesticks is pretty fun aswell.