Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13403306

Personally I'd stay away from Razer products. I've had three mice, two keyboards and a headset from them. All three 3 mice were in the space of six months and all had some sort of defect. The first keyboard stopped working so RMA'd and the second one had the clips on the back fall off within a week and got so easily scratched/worn. The headset was a present but the microphone isn't the greatest and it feels flimsy so I have to take extra care for it it because I'm scared it'll break. Even though it cost excess of £120 the build quality feels cheap. I am going to stay away from Razer in the future.
    My Razer Naga has remained in flawless condition for two years. That may only be one mice to your three, but I've never needed to get a second.

I've had the Cari-whatever headset for just as long - it's only flaw is not being dogproof.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-25 at 03:20 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    My Razer Naga has remained in flawless condition for two years. That may only be one mice to your three, but I've never needed to get a second.

I've had the Cari-whatever for just as long - it's only flaw is not being dogproof.
    QFT I think with Mice there is a tendency of YMMV but my buddy has the Naga since its release and it is still plugging away just fine.

Though if you really want wireless I will plug the Logitech G700 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826104377) and it too works great. Comes with a cord so you can leave it plugged in while using it in an emergency. Has loads of buttons though not as many as the Naga or the new MMO Logitech but I just don't find those attractive and I am a bit vain... =/

As for keyboard there are loads of great gaming kbs out there so go with what you like best and enjoy!

Love my BlackWidow (used almost every mechanical keyboard on the market, K90, etc. and decided to stick with the BW. Wish it wasn't glossy, but meh.)

Haven't found a mice I really like, tried the Naga, G600, Mamba, G700? the wireless one, and the wow mice (awful).

Deleted
    The only razer product I have problem with so far is the Deathadder. My wheel LED light just died after one day (I don't think it died, probably some problem with the driver).