Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would feel secure living where he precide as judge..
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    How come everytime it says Texas in the title, i automatically expect the content to provide a healthy amount of lols?

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficus View Post
    It's time to get out of the basement and get some sun. Batman =/= real. (Though wouldn't it be cool to BE Batman...not the Adam West version though.)
    I'm not saying it's real. But it does have grains of truth. Before the movie ever released Occupy Wall Street was there with thousands of protesters. They went to the rich people's places in New York and protested. They stood outside Wall Street and started a movement where almost every little city had it's protesters from CA to Florida.

You had to be living under a rock NOT TO NOTICE. It made the news and they finally cleared them out after two months of people peacefully camping out and protesting. They were not upset with Obama. They were upset at the greed. As I said if a civil war was to happen. It wouldn't be rich people taking to the streets. They have too much to lose and lack the passion. IMO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficus View Post
    Well, there's your problem.

As if the Union did not care about the first secession attempt...and you think they would not care now.

OT: One could easily argue that this nation is as divided and polarized as it has ever been, and rightly so. However, i believe "civil unrest" is much more likely if Romney wins. We all know the racists will be out of their cages tearing cities apart... Heck, look what they do when the Lakers win a basketball game.
    Well all the red southern states are a drag on the federal entitlement system, so if they all seceded, we wouldn't have to pay so many welfare, medicare, and social security benefits to the unproductive, rural south.

Republican law makers in the south always talk the talk but they don't walk the walk because they are pussies and they just do it to rouse up their ignorant base. All southern cities would be ghost towns because they would move to the NE or the West, leaving the South a theocratic state run by corrupt evangelical pastors and people like Rick Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Well all the red southern states are a drag on the federal entitlement system, so if they all seceded, we wouldn't have to pay so many welfare, medicare, and social security benefits to the unproductive, rural south.

Republican law makers in the south always talk the talk but they don't walk the walk because they are pussies and they just do it to rouse up their ignorant base. All southern cities would be ghost towns because they would move to the NE or the West, leaving the South a theocratic state run by corrupt evangelical pastors and people like Rick Perry.
    I live in Texas. You are defining most ..if not everyone in Texas as people who jump on welfare. What we really need to do is figure out how a guy like Mitt Romeny can sit on 310 million dollars and yet people nickle and dime fight giving the poorest people some help. Just getting a job is not an option for all based on their situation. It's the compassion of left wing party to try to help them.

You must think people on welfare live in the lap of luxury. It's the least we can do for them.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Biggest victim of all this extreme right wing claptrap is the Republican party.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't making comments like this count as treason?

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 01:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I was about to say, WHAT IS WRONG WITH TEXAS? I keep reading the most fcuked up stuff about it.
    I think there's something in the water.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

He is from texas he can plead insanisty, I kid I kid
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I feel bad for the republicans with all this nutjobs claiming to be right wing their support is going to take a dive, they already lost Florida when Romney picked his vice president, this doesn't look good for them at all.
    Last edited by Vizardlorde; 2012-08-23 at 05:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendsayin View Post
    By your logic then no US presidents cannot take credit for any military operations because they were not in them.
    Actually, I'm saying that classified missions and things should remain that way... period... I don't give a flying fuck who is in the white house, I was this pissed off when Bush did stupid shit... I cant stand the Republicans OR the democrats... I think they both are fucking corrupt... I think that any asshat that willfully endangers US troops for political partisan gain needs to be removed from the political stage as they don't deserve to be there... I dont give a shit if they are democrat, republican, green, blue, purple or any other damn party.

And you are exactly right, the President (regardless of being republican or democrat) doesn't deserve ANY credit for what the troops have done.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Rofl, words cannot express my sincerity enough for the sane minded people in America!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

I think they've reached a critical level of fanatical stupidity amongst the general populace at some point in the past. Now we are seeing the effects of this gradual change as those strange, unbelievable people get authority, and others support them due to agreeing with their bat-shit crazy stances on just about everything, which, in turn, breeds even more stupidity in the general populace that have managed to escape it by introducing changes like the ones we've heard about. This then leads to more people supporting even more of what we see in the news.

That place is well and truly going further away from sensible governing. If anyone living there has any sense left then I would up sticks and get the hell out of there!
    Last edited by Theodon; 2012-08-23 at 05:22 PM.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Actually, I'm saying that classified missions and things should remain that way... period... I don't give a flying fuck who is in the white house, I was this pissed off when Bush did stupid shit... I cant stand the Republicans OR the democrats... I think they both are fucking corrupt... I think that any asshat that willfully endangers US troops for political partisan gain needs to be removed from the political stage as they don't deserve to be there... I dont give a shit if they are democrat, republican, green, blue, purple or any other damn party.

And you are exactly right, the President (regardless of being republican or democrat) doesn't deserve ANY credit for what the troops have done.
    "Mission Accomplished"
    Operation Red Wing

Deleted
    Getting towards Judge Roland Freisler in terms of insanity, already there in terms of slavish devotion to a certain agenda and vehement rhetoric.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I'm not saying it's real. But it does have grains of truth. Before the movie ever released Occupy Wall Street was there with thousands of protesters. They went to the rich people's places in New York and protested. They stood outside Wall Street and started a movement where almost every little city had it's protesters from CA to Florida.

You had to be living under a rock NOT TO NOTICE. It made the news and they finally cleared them out after two months of people peacefully camping out and protesting. They were not upset with Obama. They were upset at the greed. As I said if a civil war was to happen. It wouldn't be rich people taking to the streets. They have too much to lose and lack the passion. IMO
    Peacefully, really? tell that to the folks that were beaten by the protesters... tell that to the women that got raped... tell that to the business that were disrupted by having their windows broken out... Peaceful my ass.

Oakland...http://articles.cnn.com/2012-01-30/u...tions?_s=PM:US

New York Occupy rapes. http://abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assa...4#.UDZna9aPXiQ

and you will note the sources... certainly right wing media outfits.

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    "Mission Accomplished"
    Yup... and it was dumb as fuck to say and do... and he paid the political price.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    fuckin' texas, why are they even given a say in anything?
    Because Texas isn't full of right wing extremist nutjobs despite what the more vocal minorities will tell you. All of the major cities have a sizable Democratic population. Also being Republican doesn't necessarily make you believe the crap some of the extremists are spouting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    United Nations troops...

There is no "UN ARMY" United States IS the military force of the UN.

How do people like this get to run our country... even if it is just some hick county in Texas.
    The UN has no standing army and never has had and you do seem to see a lot of odd and inane and down right wierd coments by your elected officials we really should give up being suprised by them.
    Last edited by Shakari; 2012-08-23 at 05:41 PM.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendsayin View Post
    By your logic then no US presidents cannot take credit for any military operations because they were not in them.
    That guys never been in the military....dum ass who you think give the seal team its orders! Nothing else to see here move on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I live in Texas. You are defining most ..if not everyone in Texas as people who jump on welfare. What we really need to do is figure out how a guy like Mitt Romeny can sit on 310 million dollars and yet people nickle and dime fight giving the poorest people some help. Just getting a job is not an option for all based on their situation. It's the compassion of left wing party to try to help them.

You must think people on welfare live in the lap of luxury. It's the least we can do for them.
    I am just saying all if not most southern states are beneficiaries of benefits from the federal government, meaning they receive more tax dollars than they pay. If they all decided to secede then the US would be better off financially.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

I'm going to play devils advocate here and say that TO BE FAIR, Civil war and or Revolution is something for which planning ahead of time may be a good idea. Its better than not being prepared at all, and he DID say that it wasn't likely, only worst case. Sounds like hes doing his job as the head of emergency management to me! I'd rather have him than a guy who didn't plan wacky things out ahead of time.

Believe it or not, America is kind of over-due for a revolution when compared to every other major power ever. If it does come to that, it would be wise to be prepared.
    Last edited by Tsimp; 2012-08-23 at 05:38 PM.