Planetside 2 Beta

So lets talk beta, if you have it awesome maybe we can play together, if not one day sir one day.

< snipped because it's under NDA that you signed to play in the beta >
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-08-23 at 09:02 PM.

Deleted
    Damnit! when do i get in with my twitter key

I'm not really sure. I think wave 3. I believe they're finishing up wave 1 now & wave 2 shouldn't last long. They have 2 servers for each region up, they just opened the second ones a few days ago. They may add more but I think they're testing stability.

Deleted
    I have guaranteed beta access from my pc gamer magazine (bought it for that reason) although I don't actually know when I get it, do you have any idea?

I think thats actually wave 2 so I assume in the next 2-4 weeks. My answer is no gurantee but after watching forums it seems that'll be about the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    I have guaranteed beta access from my pc gamer magazine (bought it for that reason) although I don't actually know when I get it, do you have any idea?
    Friday 5pm.

(And there's already a PS2 thread so why start a new one)

There is another thread discussing this game. There's also an NDA in place, and saying you are even in the beta violates it.

Thanks to those of you who pointed out the change to the agreement! My mistake :3
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-08-23 at 10:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    taken directly from the Planetside 2 Beta License Agreement:

Quote Originally Posted by Sony
    To participate in the beta testing of certain features for PlanetSide® 2, you must read and accept the terms of use, license and non-disclosure agreement (the "Agreement" or "Beta License Agreement") below. Please read this Agreement closely. By selecting the "I have read and accept the Beta License Agreement" box below, you agree to be legally bound by the terms of this Agreement.

TERMS OF USE, LICENSE AND NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
    (BETA TESTING OF A PRE-RELEASE GAME)

[...redacted...]

2. Confidentiality.
    2.1 Confidential Information Defined. "Confidential Information" shall mean: (a) any and all information relating to or contained in the Beta Software, Beta Program and/or the Game, including, without limitation, information relating to: (i) the performance, capabilities, bugs and contents of the Beta Software, (ii) Recipients feedback and comments, (iii) any other Beta Program participants feedback and comments, and (iv) any SOE employees feedback and comments, (b) the terms of this Agreement, and (c) any and all information relating to the future or proposed games, services or business operations of SOE. Confidential Information includes, without limitation, all such information disclosed to Recipient prior to Recipient accepting this Agreement. Recipient acknowledges and agrees that the Confidential Information constitutes valuable trade secrets of SOE.

2.2 Confidentiality Obligation. Recipient shall keep the Confidential Information in confidence and shall not publish, disclose, or otherwise make available, directly or indirectly, any Confidential Information to any third party. However, Recipient may disclose the Confidential Information in accordance with a judicial or governmental order; provided, however, that Recipient shall give SOE reasonable written notice prior to disclosure and shall comply with any applicable protective order or equivalent. ONCE THE COMMERCIAL VERSION OF THE GAME HAS BEEN RELEASED BY SOE TO THE PUBLIC, RECIPIENTS CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATION SHALL CONTINUE ONLY WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS BETA PROGRAM AND ALL FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS (WHETHER FROM RECIPIENT, ANY OTHER PARTICIPANT, OR FROM SOE EMPLOYEES).

[...redacted...]
    tl;dr Planetside 2 Beta is in NDA
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right