Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Thanks for looking into it!

He is currently SMF with double kilrak, I believe. I don't know anything about his glyphing or reasons for it. He is not the only vulnerability supplier in the raid. His ability usage should be more impactful than glyphs, right? As to rallying cry, we 2heal 1tanked durumu and there were plenty of people messing up during the maze, so he may have seen fit to use it a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Thanks for looking into it!

He is currently SMF with double kilrak, I believe. I don't know anything about his glyphing or reasons for it. He is not the only vulnerability supplier in the raid. His ability usage should be more impactful than glyphs, right? As to rallying cry, we 2heal 1tanked durumu and there were plenty of people messing up during the maze, so he may have seen fit to use it a lot.
    Double Sha-touched is pointless, as you can only have one legendary gem equipped and you can't gem any others into the second. See if he can't get the LFR weapon from Tortos (Shellsplinter Greataxe - normal would be better), as it has the best weapon stats for Fury if you can jiggle about a bit.

That explanation helps a lot re: Cry usage, and his Glyphs should probably be BT, Unending Rage and blank (suggest DfA, possibles include CS for easier refreshing of PhysVuln, Bull Rush for an extra burst of Rage, and MS if he uses Wild Strike more.) BT's pretty mandatory as it helps to self-heal slightly, and Unending Rage is to reduce the likelihood of capping rage before a CS block. Also, during Execute phase, you can use HS after Execute within a CS window for added burst, but at the cost of fewer Executes. Whether that's worth it to your raid is up to him (I'm guessing not).

Talent-wise is pretty fine, suggest Shockwave for the shorter CD, unless the knockdown from Roar is needed to interrupt, but that's up to him to decide.

EDIT: just seen he has T14-4pc, so higher uptime on Reck's fine form the Glyph. Someone more experienced than me might suggest removing the Glyph anyway
    Last edited by mmoc5a460f7641; 2013-04-09 at 10:37 AM. Reason: tagfail

Deleted
    Is there a guide like this for Arms specced Warriors? (can't find it...)

Deleted
    Hello there.
    Im a Arms Warrior atm . I got T15 4p set. 506 itlvl.. I want to go to Fury but i not to lucky with weapons...
    I have 2*Shin'ka (lfr 483 itlvl) or 1*Elegion, the Fanged Crescent (lfr itlvl 476) + 1* Scimitar of Seven Stars (lfr 483 itlvl).
    Soo what do you guys say Stay on Arms untill get better 1h weapons or try with these TG or SMF?
    Goal to get the better dps from these...

Can't link armory atm coz i forget myself at prot -.-.
    THX for any advice.
    Last edited by mmocd2447e240f; 2013-04-11 at 07:21 AM.

Deleted
    rain: is one of the Shin'kas gemmed? IF so, my recommendation would be to go and farm for Starshatter from Elegon or try and get a Kil'rak from Sha of Fear. You lose a gem slot from having the second Shin'ka, which is pretty painful.

Deleted
    Yeah one of the Shin'ka is gemd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tenangrychickens View Post
    rain: is one of the Shin'kas gemmed? IF so, my recommendation would be to go and farm for Starshatter from Elegon or try and get a Kil'rak from Sha of Fear. You lose a gem slot from having the second Shin'ka, which is pretty painful.
    Since when was loosing a gemslot painful?

The legendary gem isn't even in the item budget, double shinka is fine really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zcorn View Post
    Since when was loosing a gemslot painful?
    When it costs ~0.5% crit? For example, getting LFR Zerat has a much higher co-efficient in part because of the gemslot. LFR Uroe (from Lei-Shen) is probably the best 2H at that ilvl, with the LFR Greatsword coming in "lower" than Zerat of the same item level, stat-depending. Starshatter doesn't have a gemslot, which makes it worse than those.

Kalmah: Yes, double Shin'ka is fine, but it's okay to plot upgrades, especially as the Shin'ka is LFR, rather than normal - if they were both from Normal mode, then I wouldn't have made the suggestion.

Does that make sense to you two now I've explained my reasoning?

Deleted
    Does that make sense to you two now I've explained my reasoning?
    Yea it does. I was just interpreting your suggestion about comparing a Shin'ka(lfr) to a starshatter (lfr) which doesn't make sense, but a normal one would I guess

Is this guide updated for 5.2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by t3kneek View Post
    Is this guide updated for 5.2?
    There were no huge changes for fury hat'll change much in 5.2 so in a word, yes.

Deleted
    hi guys ,

how do i get a scale factor for hit over 7.5% ? if i sim hit rating i get something like 1.10 str which is obviously before softcap .

Deleted
    Tick "use positive deltas only" on simcraft. By default it both adds and subtracts a certain amount of rating to see how your dps changes, so when it's subtracting and taking you below 7.5%, that's skewing the overall result. Using positive deltas only means it only adds some hit rating to see how your dps changes.

So I've been Arms for a while and decided to try out Fury. I'm still getting used to the rotation and the idea of pooling then spending rage. Well, I'm good at the spending part, bad at the pooling part.

I'm not exactly sure if I'm reading the figure correctly in the OP, but in CS, should I be staggering my normal abilities with HS in between? So CS-HS-BT-HS-RB, etc?

And also, someone said it's best to have 3 RB's in a CS window, with the rotation going BT-CS-RB-BT-RB-RB. So am I supposed to go into that with 0 or 1 RB stacks? Is it go in with 1 stack and try to get another stack with BT-CS and BT?

Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    So I've been Arms for a while and decided to try out Fury. I'm still getting used to the rotation and the idea of pooling then spending rage. Well, I'm good at the spending part, bad at the pooling part.

I'm not exactly sure if I'm reading the figure correctly in the OP, but in CS, should I be staggering my normal abilities with HS in between? So CS-HS-BT-HS-RB, etc?

And also, someone said it's best to have 3 RB's in a CS window, with the rotation going BT-CS-RB-BT-RB-RB. So am I supposed to go into that with 0 or 1 RB stacks? Is it go in with 1 stack and try to get another stack with BT-CS and BT?
    Go into CS with one stack of RB if possible. If you are about 10 seconds out from a CS window, save that RB for CS but if you have two RBs use one of them before CS.

Deleted
    need help guys and girls...

so AOE I think I am underperforming on AOE bossfights(horridon, tortos)... I want to focus on horridon type of fight(i know my issue with tortos, will fix next lockout) and the thing is, I am not quite sure when to do what..
    1 enemy -> normal rotation
    2 enemies -> still normal rotation on 1 of them? it is worth it? or is it better to go BT>CS>RB(1 stack)>WW(and aoe talent ofc, fill what you want where you want - dont wanna focus now on that) -> so BT,CS,WW,BT,RB,WW,BT,RB,WW,BT etc
    3-?? enemies -> BT>CS>RB(3 stack)>WW(again fill aoe talent somewhere, dont want to focus on that) ????
    ??-infinity enemies -> BT>WW(again fill aoe talent blabla) ?????

so what I need to know is rotation relative to number of enemies... like on horridon - 2 low adds, should I single dmg them? or use WW for them? then suddenly there are 4 adds, what now? BT-CS-AOE? and now we have shitload of enemies somewhere, should I still use cs? rb? or just pure BT,WW?

my gear - 505ilvl, 2*2h 522 main 502 off. DR BB in talents. using hero leap, rage and raging wind glyphs.

so hit me with sweet theory and informations

Quote Originally Posted by ondrro View Post
    need help guys and girls...

so AOE I think I am underperforming on AOE bossfights(horridon, tortos)... I want to focus on horridon type of fight(i know my issue with tortos, will fix next lockout) and the thing is, I am not quite sure when to do what..
    1 enemy -> normal rotation
    2 enemies -> still normal rotation on 1 of them? it is worth it? or is it better to go BT>CS>RB(1 stack)>WW(and aoe talent ofc, fill what you want where you want - dont wanna focus now on that) -> so BT,CS,WW,BT,RB,WW,BT,RB,WW,BT etc
    3-?? enemies -> BT>CS>RB(3 stack)>WW(again fill aoe talent somewhere, dont want to focus on that) ????
    ??-infinity enemies -> BT>WW(again fill aoe talent blabla) ?????

so what I need to know is rotation relative to number of enemies... like on horridon - 2 low adds, should I single dmg them? or use WW for them? then suddenly there are 4 adds, what now? BT-CS-AOE? and now we have shitload of enemies somewhere, should I still use cs? rb? or just pure BT,WW?

my gear - 505ilvl, 2*2h 522 main 502 off. DR BB in talents. using hero leap, rage and raging wind glyphs.

so hit me with sweet theory and informations
    When they're 2 enemies, follow the normal single target rotation but use WW to dump your rage on free GCD's. When theres 3 add's, you want to stack Meat cleaver to 2 and then use RB as often as possible, while keeping BT on CD. You should use csmash when it comes off CD as well. On 4+ adds, still keep BT on CD but use WW to 3 stacks of Meat Cleaver and then RB. I would only use csmash when you dont have rage for anything else, since it is free. For fights like horridon and tortos you'll want to go for Bladestorm, and try to stack it with Bloodbath when there are a lot of add's up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurimlinn View Post
    When they're 2 enemies, follow the normal single target rotation but use WW to dump your rage on free GCD's. When theres 3 add's, you want to stack Meat cleaver to 2 and then use RB as often as possible, while keeping BT on CD. You should use csmash when it comes off CD as well. On 4+ adds, still keep BT on CD but use WW to 3 stacks of Meat Cleaver and then RB. I would only use csmash when you dont have rage for anything else, since it is free. For fights like horridon and tortos you'll want to go for Bladestorm, and try to stack it with Bloodbath when there are a lot of add's up.
    I'm pretty sure that this also depends on whether you're TG or SMF - for TG, IIRC, it's a small DPS increase to WW on single-target fights (enough that it's viable, anyway).

I'm pretty sure that this also depends on whether you're TG or SMF - for TG, IIRC, it's a small DPS increase to WW on single-target fights (enough that it's viable, anyway).
    Well thats just a given, you should only WW single target as a replacement for Wild Strike when you have the Raging Wind Glyph procc'd.