Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    JC is not 640 strength. JC is 320 strength. 640 strength minus the 320 strength they are replacing. Engi also averages out to 320 strength but lines up very nicely with our cds and there are no useful on use trinkets to compete with it at the raid level at 90.

@Reith

Oh, I won't be switching either. Just saying that it is better. For that matter, LW is 330 str instead of 320.
    Last edited by Sturmcantor; 2012-08-28 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    It averages out to more or less a 490 str gain, dependent on fight length. As opposed to 640 str for JC. 320 str for JC

This is assuming the use of the Synapse springs is always ideal (Maximum allowed uses in the fight consumed, 100% effective on boss time when buff is up) and the fight conditions are ideal to make the figure work.
    No they nerfed it to average out to 320 now. So even less worth it.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    It averages out to more or less a 490 str gain, dependent on fight length. As opposed to 640 str for JC. 320 str for JC

This is assuming the use of the Synapse springs is always ideal (Maximum allowed uses in the fight consumed, 100% effective on boss time when buff is up) and the fight conditions are ideal to make the figure work.
    Also depends on whether or not you are currently using an an-use trinket, since last time I checked synapse springs can't be used at the same time as other on-use effects, making it harder to line them up with cooldowns and burn phases.

Deleted
    So, since US realms are up, any conclusions and proofs which reforging priority is correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    So, since US realms are up, any conclusions and proofs which reforging priority is correct?
    I'm no expert on numbers but i feel like haste is more important now then mastery since with our might buff we should be 45% mast which i think will be our avg threshold. beside i don't want a 4< CS sec cd

Haste looks like the best. During heroism with Holy Avenger, I've spiked up to 150k dps with all my cooldowns. Nobody else comes close. However, my sustained is god-awful in comparison:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-5b...=10659&e=10904
    Last edited by Reith; 2012-08-29 at 04:46 AM.

Deleted
    So if our sustained is awful we didn't really move forward with 5.0 or I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    So if our sustained is awful we didn't really move forward with 5.0 or I'm missing something.
    This is at 85. I don't know how it is at 90 with raid gear, gems, enchants, etc.

Balhales Stat weight shows haste better or equal even to strength, so gemming for pure haste instead of strength (maybe except besides the gems for good boni and the meta). Reeth you still have str gems mostly. Could/would you maybe switch to full haste gems for a test (i can't, EU here)

10+ Year Old Account
    I switched my full BiS Strength-gemmed gear to full Fierce Lava Corals (and 1 Quick Lightstone) right before Ultraxion in my main raid last night. I was getting a little fed up with the giant gaps in the rotation.

World of Logs for the night: Morchok and Zon'ozz thru Deathwing

Armory is in my signature, in the pink.

The entire rotation felt a lot quicker (i.e. more fun) and the gaps weren't as bad as before (the ugly 3 second gaps...sometimes)

Running Haste over mastery reforging and Santified Wrath

Parse from H Ultrax www worldoflogs com/reports/rt-isxjjdwiqf6wxxmw/details/8/?s=3515&e=3744

Even with a piss poor Inq uptime(It amazed me how hard Power Auaras was carrying me on Inq uptime ._.) was able to end at 50k, spiked up to 122k during opener

Yah this is what i'm curious about..I haven't changed my gems yet but I think I may try it out tonight and see what happens. But with the regards to haste; I flew up last night in our Alysrazor mount run got the 25 stacks and then when we blew lust and my cds I destroyed everyone in the meters including the tanks who of course had their buffs during the egg part. So was interesting to note that and see how much haste does affect us. Granted I know that the haste buff from Alysrazor is a one fight thing it does seem haste is our greatest stat and as Phantoms said I didn't have to wait for those ugly gaps to attack. With that much haste all I had to push spam was hammer of wrath lol. Was fun to see those numbers though.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, for 5.0.4 @ 85, what are the actual stat weights ?

I want to plug them in Reforge Lite.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2012-08-29 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    So, for level 5.0.4 @ 85, what are the actual stat weights ?

I want to plug them in Reforge Lite.
    back on page 5 - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post18185153

come to think of it, I never used Reforge Lite. I was looking at the add-on at Curse.com. Is it easy to use when plugging in stat weights. I didn't see a whole lot of documentation on that portion.
    Last edited by Ticktac; 2012-08-29 at 06:11 PM.
    Raid Leading - it's the next best thing to playing every class and spec, you just can't push the buttons or move the mouse. That's why they die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticktac View Post
    back on page 5 - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post18185153

come to think of it, I never used Reforge Lite. I was looking at the add-on at Curse.com. Is it easy to use when plugging in stat weights. I didn't see a whole lot of documentation on that portion.

It's very easy,

Just select the spec for your class and calculate about 15 times, you'll find the best combination.

And you can see where to enter stat weights if you need to.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2012-08-29 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantoms View Post
    I switched my full BiS Strength-gemmed gear to full Fierce Lava Corals (and 1 Quick Lightstone) right before Ultraxion in my main raid last night. I was getting a little fed up with the giant gaps in the rotation.

World of Logs for the night: Morchok and Zon'ozz thru Deathwing

Armory is in my signature, in the pink.

The entire rotation felt a lot quicker (i.e. more fun) and the gaps weren't as bad as before (the ugly 3 second gaps...sometimes)
    Were those logs for 25h? If so, WoL is busted - says it was for 10n.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post

It's very easy,

Just select the spec for your class and calculate about 15 times, you'll find the best combination.

And you can see where to enter stat weights if you need to.
    Could be just me being horrible cause I used it the first time but unless I added a maximum value for hit/expertise it kept on reforging towards hit/expertise beyond the caps because their values are so high.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

so...... i still have yet to see any conformation to the correct stat priority for this patch, is it haste>mast>crit like people believed?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
    so...... i still have yet to see any conformation to the correct stat priority for this patch, is it haste>mast>crit like people believed?
    He said/She said.

There really is no unanimous consensus. Nor would I hold my breath for one until MoP.

I might side with Requital, others might side with Balhale. Try, watch, listen, don't be too quick to jump on any bandwagons if you don't have the wiggle room to though.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2012-08-30 at 06:40 AM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Were those logs for 25h? If so, WoL is busted - says it was for 10n.
    Yeah, it's 25H. The buff got increased to 35% for the patch, so the kills all say invalid since WoL wasn't updated with new health totals just yet.