Thread: Norns Help!!

Deleted

Norns Help!!

I cant decide for the life of me what body type should i go for on my Norn male . Basically i narrowed it down to the most bulky model (not the fat one) and the less bulky one but still with muscles (top left two models). Most bulky one looks better to me without armor, more 'natural' however i wasnt able to check them both with several armors

In the same time NPCs seem to have the less bulky model and they look quite awesome in heavy armors (ones from starting area)

I know this is a small thing and a matter of personal choice but i just cant decide neeed help

What will you guys choose?

PS: Gonna play warrior myself, so aiming heavy armors.
    Last edited by mmoc76b2c943a2; 2012-08-24 at 05:11 AM.

I found that the really heavily muscled "hulk" one just looked ridiculous half the time. Even the slimmest one is still so well built it's even more muscular than Arnie as Conan the Barbarian.

So yh....if I were to make one I'd go with the slimmer.
    Just my POV ofc.
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-08-24 at 05:17 AM.

Deleted
    I couldn't make my mind either.
    I posted this on warrior discussion a couple days ago.
    I will pick the "less bulky" one.
    Make your own pick.

talked with some friends about it.
    we all came to the conclusion that the bulky one looks like a bawl of meat.
    Last edited by mmoc2aad59a6a5; 2012-08-24 at 05:18 AM.

My Norn warrior is deck out with muscle on top of muscle even muscle on his eye balls. He's also the size of a house.

I used the largest model for the stress test i got to play and it made me feel so clunky so i wouldnt suggest that. going to to "slim" mine down. but he will still be massive...also the gloves looked pretty dumb on that biggest model

There is a lot of clipping issues with the largest Norn model. So be warned, most the armors that involve your shoulders and legs (sometimes ass) sticks horribly out of the armor. This is why my main at the start will be a human until they fix this as it was to much of a eye sour for me to play.
    Last edited by zeelic; 2012-08-24 at 06:12 AM.

Deleted
    In that picture you attached is bulky left and less on right? Just looking at arm size
    Yea i was leaned towards less bulky also but than i saw this guy's video and he looks quite epic (hes bulky size i checked some other video and its clear when having no armor)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TSssY4hzaQ

---------- Post added 2012-08-24 at 06:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zeelic View Post
    There is a lot of clipping issues with the largest Norn model. So be warned, most the armors that involve your shoulders and legs (sometimes ass) sticks horribly out of the armor. This is why my main at the start will be a human until they fix this as it was to much of a eye sour for me to play.
    By largest do you mean most bulky model or largest on height size? I saw some vids showing off armor on most bulky model and it seemed ok

10+ Year Old Account
    It's awesome that using the last build (kind of the "small" build), and the long straight hair, coloring it black looks like Nathan Explosion.

The bulky/hulk model (Not the fat one), I am hopping they fix the issues soon as I have been waiting to play my Norn warrior for 5 years now >.<. I was able to get my warrior to level 35 before the wipe and saw most if not all the armors in each zone I was able to play in. I would say 90% of the armors I previewed or bought to wear had clipping issues. I used the most muscle bound model I could tho.
    Last edited by zeelic; 2012-08-24 at 06:34 AM.