Profession allocation advice

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to figure which professions to take on two toons I've recently leveled to 85. Currently, I two toons that are fully prof maxed; a JC/BSer and an Alch/Ench. This seems to cover most of my needs for the ore shuffle that seems to be so profitable come new expansions/patches. What I'm looking for are four professions that would benefit/add to my current presence in the server economy.

My thoughts are as follows. I have a pally and a druid without any professions. What I was thinking is to make the druid my gatherer, mining and herb. I was planning on using the materials that i gathered leveling up these professions to help level other professions. My thoughts for the pally were alchemy and JCing, since the word out there seems to be that you can never go wrong with having multiple Alchemists and an extra JCer.

My question is this: Are my secondary professions the best use of those profession slots? Inscription is getting a bit of love this expansion, would it be a viable alternative to alchemy? Are there any other suggestions or potential pitfalls I'm missing?

Thanks for any advice.

Deleted
    Having a druid with instant flight form as gatherer is awesome so that looks like a good plan. I also have 2 alchemists but I'm not sure about the benefit of two toons with JC. I just leveled inscription so I dont know if its possible to make money out of it, so far its just been boring and now I got an alt with 50 glyphs Im trying to get rid of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having the druid go full farmer is not a bad idea, a spare JC will allow for a more diverse lineup of cuts sooner and, a spare alchemist is always loved, especially if you choose a different specialization.

But, why not try something completely different, like Engineering? Don't get me wrong, engineering is a pain in the ass to level, but the utility it provides is unparalleled. Repair bots, mailboxes, the Loot-A-Rang, and as an added bonus a portable anvil for mists. To be fair, I am a tad biased towards having engineering, but I'll be damned if I have to level a second one >.< Only problem is Eng rarely turns a profit, unless you count trying to push scopes onto the AH, and good luck if you do.

That said, Inscription will be providing the shoulder enchants for MoP, thus even if you can't move glyphs you can move shoulder chants. On a similar vein of thought Leatherworking still allows you to push melee focused leg enchants, or Tailoring for caster oriented leg chants.

TLDR, JC and Alch if you just want more of the same. LW, Tailoring or inscription if you want some diversity. Eng if you want to say screw you profit, I want to have fun with a profession for once.
    Last edited by Krashkam; 2012-08-25 at 11:12 AM.