Playing with friends of different character race

How does one go about getting grouped up and questing from the start with friends of different character race?

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to your race's home city. Find the asura gate to Lion's Arch. Find the asura gate to your friend's race's home city.

Might be worth both of you accessing waypoints in each other's race's starting zones if you plan on hopping between each other's personal stories frequently.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-25 at 01:48 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

its going to be a group of 5 of us. So if I understand you right, whoever's city we go to we will only be doing their story right?

Quote Originally Posted by Arog View Post
    its going to be a group of 5 of us. So if I understand you right, whoever's city we go to we will only be doing their story right?
    You don't have to do their story at all. All of you can ignore the personal story and do whatever you want and go back to it later, since you scale downwards you can always play with your friends.

But yea you would have to do the storys one at a time.
    Last edited by zito; 2012-08-25 at 02:27 AM.

damn this game gets better by the moment, thanks for the info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah be sure to pick up each zones way points that way, if you ever want to meet up in x zone, you can link the way point in chat and then travel to it (as long as you have discovered it!) saves doing the LA - To zone every time