Game recommendations in the near future?

Basically, I like open-world type games a lot. However, I'm looking for more non-violence centric games, like not having violence as the main theme, more with tactics and thinking not like just cause 2. Like, for example, the upcoming game watch dogs is a good example of what i'm looking for or maybe gta.

thanks.

non-violence centric games

gta
    .....????!!!?!????

Even if you do have a point, please be more constructive in posting. Thanks. -sj
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-08-25 at 03:02 AM.

Dishonored, maybe? You can play the entire game without killing anyone, as far as I know. It looks like it could be pretty neat. It's not exactly open world but the levels are really big and non-linear.

Here's an off-the-wall PS2 for you... Kya: Dark Lineage is a pretty good 3D platformer that you have to use your brain to get through.

Deleted
    Alice: Madness Returns.

Did you try portal 2 yet?

most games are violent in one way or the other,. unless you go for puzzle games.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Alice: Madness Returns.
    I'd hardly call Alice non-violent, hahaha. In fact, the majority of that game is centered completely around violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deus Ex? You always have the option to take out enemies non-lethally. Not exactly open-world but it's not linear by any means.
    Last edited by Lancer; 2012-08-25 at 01:39 PM.