Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    Silvr: The blue you have for the top matches well with the Zodiac blue. I've found Hydragena (sp?) matches Zodiac blue well myself. What is the silverish dye you're using there?
    Winter frost! It's the best match I can get =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    Changed the dyes a wee bit, but still not fully convinced
    I like it. Vandal look isn't really popular so additional point for you However - is that staff necessary? The flame looks SO plastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not mine but I love it.

Cutest couple ever
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    My Mesmer, Dante. His expression summarizes his character perfectly.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like! What a cutie :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureDrake View Post
    My Mesmer, Dante. His expression summarizes his character perfectly. says: "I wanna bang you right now".

I'm sorry... xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing my guardian a bit more, so I did up her armor and gave her a new hairstyle. Not sure why this looks a bit grainy...doesn't look like that at all on my hard drive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureDrake View Post
    My Mesmer, Dante. His expression summarizes his character perfectly.

Channing Tatum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I'm sorry... xD
    Aha! I don't roleplay much in GW2, but I'd imagine Dante would be extremely over-the-top and jokingly raunchy. xD

Channing Tatum.
    Wow. I can't get the image of him throwing pink energy about out of my head now.
    Last edited by mmoccd0ef7e6a0; 2014-04-27 at 11:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    kinda off topic but anyone know what dyes would go well with the rabid staff skin? i think of it as the halloween ascended wep and kinda want matching colors

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    kinda off topic but anyone know what dyes would go well with the rabid staff skin? i think of it as the halloween ascended wep and kinda want matching colors
    Rabid indicates the attributes (or stats) of an item. You can look here to find the name of the staff:

http://argos-soft.net/GW2/WeaponGall...pon=12&lang=en
    Valar morghulis

Achaman, did you see my last mesmer screen posts? Those colors go well. Try out Honey for starters.

10+ Year Old Account
    i thought i added ascended but i guess not anyway the name is grizzlemouth's spire i managed to get an iron dye from my gb and of the ones i own the best option for orange is grapefruit which is nice but id like something darker if possible

Apricot? 10char
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    Haven't posted anything in ages so perhaps it's time for a new armorset screenie this is my male norn ranger

15+ Year Old Account
    Dayum, that game looks great tbh.

Might look into that a bit more.

Deleted
    Was going for an eastern european/russian look, think she came out pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok so i want to make a new character and most likely a sylvari thief but i cant decide on nose bridge width.. it may be a simple thing for others but i thought id post two pics one with it centered and one with it as thin as possible to see what everyone thinks

(thin width)

(default/centered width)

and ive noticed that depending on what class you choose to make the character the lighting makes certain hair styles look darker and slicker
    like the kelly color looks alot darker and slicker when using making a necromancer where as with a thief it looks light and more brown..
    Last edited by Achaman; 2014-04-30 at 03:29 PM.

Deleted
    When it comes to noses, I personally prefer the nose width similar to the point of the nose.

Oh I didn't notice the lighting on sylvari. Probably because I don't play them anyway tho.

I have a sylvari thief with that same hair (or is it leaf) style. Out of the two pics you have there, I'd probably select the bottom one although both of them look nice to me.