15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Or this, the dyes made me sure it's a Norn Guardian but it might as well be a Human Necromancer.

E: Yeah, checked it in game, it's a Human Necromancer with the ghostly wraith headpiece on. No matter, now I can safely make a dark skinned Norn Guardian without totally copying this character's looks.
    You don't have to make it a necro btw. from what I understand you take the headpiece from a necro character, transmute to something else and viola! A mesmer or elementalist now have that ghostly face mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    You don't have to make it a necro btw. from what I understand you take the headpiece from a necro character, transmute to something else and viola! A mesmer or elementalist now have that ghostly face mark.
    This would be the next question. If this char is a norn character, then the human necro headpiece could be used. Norn necros have another headpieces afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    This would be the next question. If this char is a norn character, then the human necro headpiece could be used. Norn necros have another headpieces afaik.
    Nope, race doesn't matter only prof does.

Deleted
    Thanks guys <3 Yeah it's a human!

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    [...] A really beautiful character, if only I could be able to design characters like this.
    I enjoy putting a lot of effort in my characters. This means quite some time creating her, sitting in the pvp locker trying outfits... she also had a makeover. She used to look like this but that's wayyy too plain for my likings. Right at 80 I gave her a makeover since I knew she could look like an actual 'elementalist' as how I imagined. And then I got this wind catcher + radiant gloves, which totally look awesome with the whole look!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Well you need a necro to take the mask from. Since I don't play a necro, I made one just so I could take her mask.
    Race doesn't matter - I also have this mask used on my asura mesmer (she looks different now). It looks creepy, but she totally stands out which is obviously my taste xD
    Last edited by mmocd7e9667945; 2013-09-10 at 02:03 PM.

Deleted
    I don't have that 'problem', or however you want to call it. If a character grows on me I'm pretty quickly satisfied with the name. But this could also be because you get used to it when people call you by your characters name. I do take a long time of deciding on a name though. On some characters I've done a big research xD
    My characters are often based on something thematic. Like my elementalist, when I think of a wizard or mage, I think of glowing effects. Just google Mage and you see exactly what I mean. Then in this case I thought 'how do you see her glowing the best?' When the surroundings are dark. Which is why I choose the dark skin, her eyes pop out really well. Since the eyes are blue, I also gave her blue hair. A little darker hair to give more focus on her eyes. Also her skin isn't really brown, more gray of color. The warmth is out of her skin to avoid the blue and red looking odd together.

I do this with every character. My decisions aren't always based on the items I got, but mostly on the theme and colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Norns do have different headpieces for necro. Their ghostly one has blue claw marks on the cheeks and the trickster demon one's red marks cover most of the face instead of just the eyes like on humans.

15+ Year Old Account
    My recently hacked 80 Mesmer. Didn't mind. Now all my gear is orange. Having some more fun getting back into the game though, ah how I miss my PvP condition build.

Deleted
    Meet my newest creation and my future lvl 80 elementalist.

Walmart Cucumber:

Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post

Walmart Cucumber:
    All i can say is....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post

Walmart Cucumber:
    That sure is one....umm... different looking character xD Suits your forum name

10+ Year Old Account
    Look I'm going for with my guardian. Still debating the boots.

Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freaky fred View Post
    meet my newest creation and my future lvl 80 elementalist.

Walmart cucumber:

aaaaaah turn it off turn it off!!!!

aww wouldnt let me use caps

10+ Year Old Account
    Good god, so that's what the Zenith pistol skin looks like? Freaking awesome.

I grabbed the Rifle skin for my Engi first (love it), can't wait to grab Scepter or Dagger skin for my Ele next when I hit 2K points.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Good god, so that's what the Zenith pistol skin looks like? Freaking awesome.

I grabbed the Rifle skin for my Engi first (love it), can't wait to grab Scepter or Dagger skin for my Ele next when I hit 2K points.
    Zenith pistol and shield, yeah. The pistol looks cool, but the size is large-ish. On my one mesmer that sometimes uses it, it looks so-so (big and points oddly).

The shield clips somewhat when on the back, but not as bad as most of them did, so I went with it.

I'll be unlocking another zenith skin soon, and I've been debating between the pistol or focus. I think the focus is going to win out, because the SAB pistol's sound effect is just too fun to pass up.

Is there a site that has every item listed in the game? I know of one that has all sets but there seem to be tons of pieces not shown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reLik View Post
    Is there a site that has every item listed in the game? I know of one that has all sets but there seem to be tons of pieces not shown.
    http://argos-soft.net/GW2ArmorGallery/ has the base game skins, but does not have the gem store or event item skins. You can generally find those on Dulfy.net but it's not really organized, mostly listed under each event or as they came out.

http://www.gw2db.com/ has most of the item codes but I don't see the ascended weapon codes on there yet.
    Last edited by Karizee; 2013-09-16 at 01:53 PM.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    http://argos-soft.net/GW2ArmorGallery/ has the base game skins, but does not have the gem store or event item skins. You can generally find those on Dulfy.net but it's not really organized, mostly listed under each event or as they came out.

http://www.gw2db.com/ has most of the item codes but I don't see the ascended weapon codes on there yet.

Alright thank you.

Edit: These are my 3 "Main" characters at the moment. This is what I hope to get for my Elementalist: .

My Mesmer:

My Thief:
    Last edited by reLik; 2013-09-16 at 07:54 PM.

Deleted
    I find the lack of Charr in this thread, disturbing.