Central Tyria. Now visiting the Crystal Desert.

What masteries would you like to see in-game?

Hello champions, good to see you, as always!

So, I like the mastery system, as it gives you new ways of exploring the world. They gave it a try in HoT, but they've almost perfected it in Path of Fire, which a smaller grind and more interesting masteries.

That being said:

What / which masteries would you like to see in-game?

I'd really really really appreciate if we could get:

• "Set an consumable item to be used every 30 minutes". This way I'd always be fed in-game, granting me a little boost in my overall stats.
    • "You can now mount in dangerous areas" - Maps like Desolation don't let you mount if you get stuck in the sand, which just leads to an easy death. I'd really like something like this.

And you?

I could see the consumable thing as a default.

The other thing needs a double-jump mastery maybe. :-p
    "Nonsense repeated, does not become truth."
    SW Referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/LqNC8G

Consumable. Those things are such a pain.

In the same arena as fractal masteries, core masteries that give you a bonus chest for doing fractals/old world bosses.

I would love to see more QOL masteries like the core Tyria auto-loot. Maybe something like the ability to set a "home" waypoint and travel there instantly with a keybind.

I liked HoT's map-specific masteries that made exploring easier and more fun, especially the oakheart grappling hooks in Draconis, but I suppose mounts have sort of filled that niche.

Central Tyria. Now visiting the Crystal Desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sae View Post
    Maybe something like the ability to set a "home" waypoint and travel there instantly with a keybind.
    This! This is a great idea. Having to open the map to go to the bank waypoint in Lion's Arch is tedious, and I do it 30 times per day. Ugh.