Deleted
    @Silverbleed: Waaaah, so pretty I just want to stare at the screenshots all day...! I've missed seeing your shots! And your character is, of course, as beautiful as ever. Also slightly jelly about the armor. And legendaries.

---

Welp. I saw some pictures of people wearing the light TA armor and ended up transmuting my gear back to it. I have two sets with slightly different coloring, but this one is my absolute favorite right now. <3

Deleted
    Wow, love the dyes/character colors.

Nice one Aveline

Deleted
    My revenant is Dervish

- - - Updated - - -

Demon Elite stance

Modified

Animation gfy(better guality gif) http://gfycat.com/ExaltedHarshJackal

Edit, one extra, not mine but too cool to pass.
    Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2015-07-12 at 09:55 AM.

As a "Grunt", I am still unable to post attachments. Does anyone remember how many posts were needed before you were able to post attachments? I am eager to post my main on this thread and some of my cosplay characters on the cosplay thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not mine, but a couple that I thought were really well done.

Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Brus View Post
    As a "Grunt", I am still unable to post attachments. Does anyone remember how many posts were needed before you were able to post attachments? I am eager to post my main on this thread and some of my cosplay characters on the cosplay thread.
    You need 10 posts to link images. The board doesn't support attachments. Upload your images to http://imgur.com and post the links here.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Not mine, but a couple that I thought were really well done.

holy damn those must be some of the best i've seen

- - - Updated - - -

I like how it still looks like it was directly shot from in-game without any ridiculous effects too (altough something was certainly done)

Deleted
    Karizee, those are great. Saw them on GW2 tumblr eralier. There are some really great looks shared on there.

Not mine, but here is one mean looking norn:

Post: http://guildwars2.tumblr.com/post/11...th-had-a-total

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanya View Post
    Wow, love the dyes/character colors.

Nice one Aveline
    Thank you. <3 :3

I'll take my chance and post another update! HAR HAR! With the help of some simply AMAZING people, I could finally get my hands on the amazing Arah light legs. I think I'm in love. >w<

Deleted
    My goodness me there are some awesome characters on here! Love the Dervish (bring 'em back!) and Zalavaaris' necromancer and Razael's samurai-style Charr! Silverbleed is my favourite Asura for sure.

I am just getting back to the game so nothing fancy. Wow really is the only game in which I never play hunter...

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Despite not really having gear to show off yet, I just made myself this cute and fluffy Charr I simply HAVE to share with you all. I'm so proud of him and I love him and I want to squeeze him and snuggle him and hnngh! >w<

Awesome looking Charr. I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Changed my style a bit. Not very original but i like that. Also switched to a new face.

It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Wish I could post mine.. Got restriction x

15+ Year Old Account
    You can post the link (breaking up the spaces) and someone can copy/post it for you.

A few pics of my Sylvari Revenant I've been playing so far this weekend...

Last edited by carnifex2005; 2015-08-08 at 07:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Awesome looking Charr. I love it.
    Thank you so much! I never thought I'd grow this attached to a Charr myself.

@carnifex2005: Whoa, she looks awesome! I could totally see myself playing a similar Revenant. Despite black and red being a somewhat common setup, she's totally rocking it! Very, very nice!

Thanks. Actually the colours are Enameled Reign (dark purple), Enameled Crimson (red) and Enameled Morning Glory (light purple). Guess it looks a bit darker than in reality.

Deleted
    I failed to transfer ascended stuff to beta bank so I am bit sad and have been playing only with given exotic box gear + runes. Your revenant looks really nice.

My ele got her legendary staff today. I didn’t think I would get this before HoT since precursor was always so expensive. But alas, I got The Legend after completing CoF collection and just wanting to waste tokens. To give some idea how long/slowly I have been crafting this: I created Mystic Clovers before Scarlet nuked LA. I have so many memories: running Arah with guild, gathered wvw tokens twice by accident, 100% map… and now it is mine.

Grats! Looks great with your character.

Deleted
    I got rid of my Arah look and went for something a necro might wear if they like, had a day job at the courts or something and had to look less like a murderer:

Last edited by mmoce84939a4e2; 2015-08-10 at 11:07 AM.