Is there an addon or way to increase the size of ALL fonts in game?

So since 6.0, I've had to change a lot of settings (Some FPS issues) and now my UI scale is insanely small, and it's difficult for me see some of the stuff. So I was wondering if there was a way to just, increase the font of everything, without changing anything else in game.

Bit of a slow reply but you can make a "Fonts" folder in the root of your wow folder to overwrite the ingame font without an addon (same goes for spellicons music etc).
    Put a font you like and is "fat/big" in it four times, then rename them to the following.

ARIALN.ttf
    FRIZQT__.ttf (two underscores)
    MORPHEUS.ttf
    skurri.ttf

(without the .ttf if you aren't showing extentions in windows settings), this will change every ingame font to the font of your choosing, which is what I did because I had issues reading the blizzard fonts due to my shit eye-sight giving me a headache when reading thin text.

Fontifier was the best addon I found for changing game fonts (including font sizes), but it looks like it is abandoned.

Looking at the copy I have, Curse Client says it is modified. I don't remember what I edited (apparently not even the .TOC), but here's a link to mine if you want to just install it and forget about it. You'll have to load out of date addons for it to work.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.