Are titles working?

In Hero panel -> Achievements, I can select one of my HoM titles to wear, but I can't actually see it in context. I haven't seen anyone else wearing a title either. So... are these things actually working?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmrider View Post
    In Hero panel -> Achievements, I can select one of my HoM titles to wear, but I can't actually see it in context. I haven't seen anyone else wearing a title either. So... are these things actually working?
    I've seen several ppl with titles so far so I assume they work. They are only visible in the target bar though and not underneath/part of their name like in Wow. Kinda defeats the purpose of showing off titles...
    Last edited by mmoc77cd96e260; 2012-08-25 at 11:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmrider View Post

I hope they are actually really hard to get, so not everyone got one after dinging lvl 10.

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    They are only visible in the target bar though and not underneath/part of their name like in Wow. Kinda defeats the purpose of showing off titles...
    Thanks nektar, I was looking for people with titles by running around town without actually clicking on anyone, whoops.

Some titles are not showing up correctly. If you have HOM titles, log out of GW2 then log in into GW1. Log back into GW2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    I hope they are actually really hard to get, so not everyone got one after dinging lvl 10.
    Actually I prefer games that throw titles at people from the earliest moment; at the end of the day they are just vanity fluff and giving some "freebies" to customize people's characters alongside the ones that show you have completed the hardest content is all the same to me. Some of them can be quite hard to get even at low levels, I remember getting my Krall Hunter in Aion at something like level 11 or 12 and feeling quite chuffed with myself, more so than the majority of titles recieved at level cap in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    They are quite hard to get, it's basicly grindy stuff like hell, i think it was something like 9999 bottles of ale or something for the hunter title in Old Ascalon, correct me if i'm wrong been so many years..