Opinion on Languge options in online games.

I have been playing online games for... well ever since warcraft 2 was on MSN zone.

I just wanted to know if anyone else thought you should be able to have an option in online games where you "que" to play where you can say, I" speak x, y, z languge and would only like to play with people that speak one of those."

Then if someone lies and can't actually speak that language you could report them...

I know this would make my online experience where I am qued with strangers a much more enjoyable one.

What do you guys think?

Deleted
    I personally think that it would be a good idea since as you say the online experience would be much more enjoyable,though i don't know how hard would it be for the companies to create games in that way.Anyway you can always get friends to play with you and in my opinion that's the most enjoyable experience.

its good idea :P hope wow starts doing it soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I would personally be ok with the system in FFXI which is an auto translator that allows you to get the point across. I remember spending a many night in full Japanese groups and it being peaceful and very fast.