Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Great news!!!, Thank you so much for picking this up Bertel, I will check it out when it when I get home
    And I would like to say thank you to Levva again for all his hard work over the years you will be missed sorely

Thanks for the message man. I'm sure something will come up at some point or another. I never did really play Elemental though so it wasn't as big a thing for me but it did have its uses - for me exporting data for enhance sim

Thank you very much for your contribution to the class and community over the years. As sad as it is to see folks like you leave, your hard work has been greatly appreciated.

Take care and good luck in any further endeavours, RL or otherwise.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertel View Post
    I have offered maintaining ShockAndAwe because I didn't want to see it die.
    Bertel, You are a saint. Thank you for doing this.

\o/ Yay Bertel for picking up ShockandAwe! I love this addon and was so sad to think it might be gone.
    Thank you for the years you put into it too, Levva.

I just downloaded it and so far, the only thing I can see is you're missing the option for Earth Elemental totem in the priority settings.

Thanks again!

Thank you so much Bartel for picking this up

I never used the addon. I was going to add it but didn't for some reason. I did have a few brief convos with you and read everything you had to say about Enha Shaman. You and your guides/posts helped me out a lot in improving my dps.

Thanks for everything man. Even though we didn't really have a connection or anything, it's sad to see you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

I was going to say that shockandawe is being updated, but it looks like I missed the boat. I used it tonight and it worked ok in the theramore scenario. I am glad to see it again. I don't really need it, but it is nice to see it anyway.

Bertel, I made the effort to create an MMO-C account just to thank you for maintaining the SAA addon. I was despondant when i read Levva was retiring.

Quote Originally Posted by kaotique View Post
    Bertel, I made the effort to create an MMO-C account just to thank you for maintaining the SAA addon. I was despondant when i read Levva was retiring.
    Same here!