Deleted

Question Gem purchase failed?

Hello, so I was in the procces of purchasing 2800 gems, filled in my personal details and got forwarded to the paypal website in which I had to log-in and continue the transaction. After that I got send to the guild wars website but got stuck there. All I see is an endlessly spinning wheel. The transaction doesn't (yet) show up in my paypal payment history, now my question is if the transaction has been completed or not. The gems are not (yet) added to my character. Should I try again?

Deleted
    Probably contact your bank first, to see if the money has actually been taken from you. If not, try purchasing it again.

Deleted
    Try to contact support, don't actually enter in your details again or you might double-purchase.
    But, honestly, this is what comes of buying gems this early, when they're having so many problems with their servers and the trading/gem system.

The gem store and AH are having a problem right now, you should wait until it's fixed and give an announcement.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Deleted
    mine didnt work either, though nothing has been charged yet

Deleted
    If the transaction would have been completed I should be able to see it in my paypal payment history first, but that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Zummy61 View Post
    If the transaction would have been completed I should be able to see it in my paypal payment history first, but that's not the case.
    Again, the Gem Store is down. Just wait for an update or announcement. If there was no money taken out, no harm or foul.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Again, the Gem Store is down. Just wait for an update or announcement. If there was no money taken out, no harm or foul.
    Ok, thanks for your help.

I need to spend all my D3 earnings on something.