Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'm in but trading post still hasn't been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    jesus damn it guys chill.... it has been like 2 min... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqRPOEa3P44
    Yeah why is it closed?
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarqon View Post
    everybody gets disconnected, the game is one day old so everyone wants to play and log in again. random guy^^^ makes post not understanding what is going on... really?

may I please ask you to stop trolling, I am no forum mod or what so ever but these are the rules.
    In what wise was ayrton2388 "trolling"? No, seriously?

He tries to log on, gets an error that tells him it's the fault of his firewall (bad, ANet, bad) and wants to know if anyone else is getting the same problem. Yeah, there's like countless threads whinging about the same thing but obviously ayrton2388 can't be bothered to search for any of those... that makes him a doofus rather than a troll.

Maybe the OP hasn't triedgetting an answer before about this error - which clearly states it's his fault - and wants some advice about what to do. Instead he gets accused of trolling by someone who clearly has no idea what a troll is but just likes to throw random insults around.
    Last edited by mmoc1df16865b4; 2012-08-26 at 01:49 PM.