10+ Year Old Account

Which enhancement weapon for pvp?

Hello,

In the coming 5.0 patch I want to experiment with enhancement pvp. So far I never really played enhance, so I'm a little bit in the dark as to what would be the better weapon.

Currently I have No'Kaled heroic and normal, and the Tier 2 pvp weapon. Assuming No'kaled hc is a no brainer, would it's normal version be a better choice over the T2 weapon?

On a related note, is there any decent source online that explores enhancement pvp a bit more in depth?

yes double nok is bis for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    On a related note, is there any decent source online that explores enhancement pvp a bit more in depth?
    Not really from what I've seen. It's mostly trial and error and youtube videos. I can tell you here that imbue swap macros and frozen power abuse will take you a long ways. Also, make some focus macros for Hex and Shear, you can lockdown a healer from 30 yards while killing their dps. Don't forget that you can still drop totems while silenced and you can use Shamanistic Rage while stunned.

Also, double No'Kaleds is the way to go. I use double heroic and a heroic vial and I kill some clothies with just my burst.
    Last edited by Mcbenchpress; 2012-08-26 at 09:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Deleted
    in 5.0 go with tier2 pvp weapons,,nokaled will be less usefull with the introduction of pvp power