Got blocked/banned :)

So... I got blocked from saying on map chat pewdiepie...
    Anyone else has same kind of "problems"?

Thanks Arena net!

Read and search before you post/
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

ArenaNet told me to tell you, "You're welcome." Please bother to look at the first page before you spam the forums. That's all I ever want.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-08-26 at 01:21 PM.

Already did that...

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKanessi View Post
    Already did that...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ned-this-day-2
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Evidently, you did not.

Deleted
    what is pewdiepie?

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    what is pewdiepie?
    Well, it must be some local curse word in his native country of Argentina. Obviously, someone at ArenaNet has relatives there and he would absolutely not stand for such a perversion of his rich heritage and culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Helllo!
    Please post that in my thread (mentioned above), that is the place for your comment.
    I shall ask a mob to eaither lock this or merge it with my thread.
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Well, it must be some local curse word in his native country of Argentina. Obviously, someone at ArenaNet has relatives there and he would absolutely not stand for such a perversion of his rich heritage and culture.
    YES! I read that... but i didnt curse... So thats why i posted this

Pewdiepie is a bandwagon youtuber that's probably infamous for his.... 'childish screamish, meme using, band-wagoning reddit' videos.

Quick bans at the start shouldn't be too surprising. They just got that person to pay $50 or more and can avoid dealing with the troubles they might create in the future. Sure it sucks if you really don't think you did anything wrong or it was a misunderstanding but from their end its a smart move.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

NCSoft proving garbage customer support quality yet again.
    NCSoft-EU played a big roll in Aions downfall and it seems like they are going at it yet again with gw2.

The fanboys are busy defending ArenaNet on this issue but, in fact, ArenaNet should be giving warning before they issue suspensions. Apparently, they are not doing this. But then again, once you've bought the box, the company has plenty of incentive to discourage players having being online a lot.

Fanboy must be one of the most misused words in the english language. Probably right after "troll".

10+ Year Old Account
    Fanboy must be one of the most misused words in the english language. Probably right after "troll".
    I literally dont believe that I think its the word literally.

Anet did the right thing. That word should never been spoken EVER! It reminds people of the horror and pain of hearing some guy scream into a mic he got from a dollar tree! Ahhhhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I literally dont believe that I think its the word literally.
    Say it LITRALLY. In all caps too.

10+ Year Old Account
    A 72 hour suspension seems good enough warning to me. A slap on the wrist doesn't fit in this day and age.