Razer Naga vs Logitech G600

I need a new mouse for WoW and I can't pick between these two. Anyone got experience with this Logitech mouse? I have kind of small hands, so I'd probably pick whichever fits better.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming...o-gaming-mouse
    Last edited by hellboyy; 2012-08-26 at 10:22 PM.

Not really a Naga vs G600 point, but generally in my experience, Logitech Mice feel better, more comfortable, and don't feel as cheap as Razor Mice. However, Razor makes much better quality keyboards.

G600 if you ask me. I'm currently using the G700, as I've no need for that many buttons.
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2012-08-26 at 10:22 PM.

Deleted
    Having a numpad for your thumb makes no sense to me. Also, these mice are fairly average in terms of sensor implementation and switches.

Read on:
    http://www.overclock.net/search.php?...ll&action=disp

I'll always recommend the G400, Zowie AM, SteelSeries Sensei and Mionix Naos (preferably the 5000). Good mice are also CM Storm Spawn and Logitech G9X (for claw-grip). Oh, and the Corsair M60 (I find the layout of the M90 horrid but if you really want your thumb to do all the work, it's imo the least horrible of the Naga, M90 and G600).
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2012-08-26 at 10:23 PM.

i'm after a mouse with lots of side buttons, pretty much run out of keybinds that i can reach comfortably with said small hands lol

Get a good ergonomic mouse that fits your playstyle (claw/palm), and a comfortable wrist-rest and just keybind everything to your keyboard, really.

I'd personally prefer the Corsair Vengeance M90 or the Saitek Cyborg M.M.O. 7 over either of the ones suggested in the OP though, if you have to have a multi-button mouse, which I do not recommend.
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2012-08-26 at 10:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some games (as I've just found with GW2) that just need those extra binds on the thumb. It's way too mobile to even think about taking your hands off the keyboard as there are maybe 1 in 20 spells that you have to stand still to cast, the rest are cast on the move, try doing that while moving forwards while strafing and then double tapping strafe to evade an incoming attack.

Either mouse should be ok, but it's more about the feel of them. You won't know if you like them until you try them.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Get a good ergonomic mouse that fits your playstyle (claw/palm), and a comfortable wrist-rest and just keybind everything to your keyboard, really.

I'd personally prefer the Corsair Vengeance M90 or the Saitek Cyborg M.M.O. 7 over either of the ones suggested in the OP though, if you have to have a multi-button mouse, which I do not recommend.
    I'd have to disagree with not using a mouse with a large number of buttons. As a WoW Hunter who PvPs quite a lot, using a keyboard alone just doesn't do the job. When I ran out of easy to reach alt/shift/ctrl button combinations and had actually bound modifiers to my wsad keys too, I decided it was time to get a multi-button mouse. Turning your left hand into a tap-dancing spider isn't much fun and multi-button mice are easy to adapt to.

As to which one, I'd probably suggest the G600 myself at the moment. It's just marginally better shaped than my Naga, in my opinion anyway.

Deleted
    Just use RDFG and you get a plethora of keys to use. I don't see how an entire hand worth of keys should be moved to one thumb on your mouse. 4 keys, sure, but 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    I'd have to disagree with not using a mouse with a large number of buttons. As a WoW Hunter who PvPs quite a lot, using a keyboard alone just doesn't do the job. When I ran out of easy to reach alt/shift/ctrl button combinations and had actually bound modifiers to my wsad keys too, I decided it was time to get a multi-button mouse. Turning your left hand into a tap-dancing spider isn't much fun and multi-button mice are easy to adapt to.

As to which one, I'd probably suggest the G600 myself at the moment. It's just marginally better shaped than my Naga, in my opinion anyway.
    As a hunter in WoW who only PvPs, I'm not even close to running out of keybinds, with 80+ binds that isn't counting movement or camera.

Multi-button mice are indeed easy to adapt to (and I'm surprised some needs adapting in the first place, since it's basically a vertical numpad), but it's superfluous and clicking with your right thumb will be slower and more inaccurate.

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    Just use RDFG and you get a plethora of keys to use. I don't see how an entire hand worth of keys should be moved to one thumb on your mouse. 4 keys, sure, but 12?
    Interestingly, I used to be RDFG, but I swapped over to ESDF since I didn't feel the need of that many extra buttons :P

Having used them both, i found the Naga was more comfortable of the two. Then again i relatively small hands, and i have heard folks with larger hands have trouble with these types of mice.

In addition, Best Buy will insure the Naga but not the G600. Something to think about should it ever break in the future.
    Last edited by DarkSavior; 2012-08-26 at 11:01 PM.

Deleted
    If you can get one or both mice in your hands then try it see which one fits your hand best.

On the note of why a mouse with numpad is nice. your thumb is actually rather precise and you can move it rather precisely. and if you need more than 12 keybinds then just shift +one of the keys or ctrl + one of the keys thats 36 keybinds that are easy to use i dont have to switch around search on the keyboard or click on the skill ingame.
    and you can get more keybinds if you so desire^^

But off course it is a matter of personal preference. But i really like my naga although it has the double click left click bug sometimes.
    Also there is some kind of fun factor when your doing excel documents that you can just input the data with your mouse alone
    Last edited by mmoc30cfcfeceb; 2012-08-26 at 11:06 PM.