Multiple guild drama

Not really drama, but has anyone else been asked to represent guild A over the others you might be in? I get asked why I'm not representing guild A, so I switch over, and then guild B asks why I'm not representing. Not really a big deal, just sort of funny and annoying. Does this happen to anyone else?

Just out of curiosity, how does a guild know if you're representing them or not?
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how does a guild know if you're representing them or not?
    When you open up the members list you can see who is representing, the online icon is a green square. It's a different symbol for those online but representing another guild.

To the OP, I'm in 3 guilds and I'd like to have represented them all equally but the represent button has been bugged for me for most of the game so far anyway... but I don't anticipate any drama because I'm not representing one enough no.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    seeing as there is tangible benefit for the guild and its members in rep points which buy stuff to advance the guild its ridiculous that they let you be in more than one guild per toon in the first place. Anyone who cares and is pushing to farm rep to unlock everything will care if your not rep'n them or not and thus lead to drama that is caused by this silly option.

Deleted
    Ha, I didn't look much into the guild system in GW2 yet honestly but when I heard you could join multiple the first thing I thought of was "Drama incoming".

10+ Year Old Account
    You can be in more then 1 guild? Heh. I didn't know that. Hell, I haven't even joined a single guild yet. I don't know what the benefit of a guild has in this game. I mean, unlike in WoW, there are always people out there playing with you due to the style of the game. That's why I love dynamic questing. People will just help you if you're along the way.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    there are some fun cosmetic and not so cosmetic bonuses to being in guilds. Guilds will have guild halls eventually, can have guild banks, guild armorers (special armor that has guild insignias on) guild weapons smiths, lvling bonuses, karma bonuses, magic find bonuses, WVWVW bonuses.. lots and lots and lots of stuff that can be bought through rep points that are gained by people repping your guild and gaining your guild rep points by playing the game and enjoying themselves. So yeah id say there was some benefit to it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    there are some fun cosmetic and not so cosmetic bonuses to being in guilds. Guilds will have guild halls eventually, can have guild banks, guild armorers (special armor that has guild insignias on) guild weapons smiths, lvling bonuses, karma bonuses, magic find bonuses, WVWVW bonuses.. lots and lots and lots of stuff that can be bought through rep points that are gained by people repping your guild and gaining your guild rep points by playing the game and enjoying themselves. So yeah id say there was some benefit to it
    Well, I better join a guild then. I'll try to find the official MMO-Champ guild on my server. That's the safest bet for a long lasting guild.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter