Mouse Middle Button (3rd)

Hi guys! I'm having this issue since last week, my 3rd button is not responding at game (working fine at windows). I've not changed a thing inside the game or windows and suddenly the key that I used to run, it's not working anymore... I tried to run the fix tool, but nothing happened. Everything works fine except that stupid button that used to made my life so easy!!!

No key binding used at all. Any suggestions?
    Mouse: Logitech MX300 (An antique i know, but I'm in love with it!)
    Last edited by Fakup; 2012-08-27 at 07:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fakup View Post
    Hi guys! I'm having this issue since last week, my 3rd button is not responding at game (working fine at windows). I've not changed a thing inside the game or windows and suddenly the key that I used to run, it's not working anymore... I tried to run the fix tool, but nothing happened. Everything works fine except that stupid button that used to made my life so easy!!!

No key binding used at all. Any suggestions?
    Mouse: Logitech MX300 (An antique i know, but I'm in love with it!)
    Disabled the button Ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by mmomuRx View Post
    Disabled the button Ingame?
    checked! but no!

Check your Key Bindings in WoW under movement keys and where it says Toggle Autorun Key 1 should be set to Num Lock byt default. Try setting Key 2 to be the middle button pressed. Try a few times. If it doesn't wanna bind restart WoW.

Also u can try closing the Logitech software if u have it running in the tray icon in Windows as it may interfere. If you're not using the software than get the latest version from logitech.com and see how it goes with it.
    Last edited by c0rnel; 2012-08-28 at 01:56 AM.

Deleted
    Which game are you talking about?

Is it in all games?