Does GW2 have a sound toggle like WoW?

Abit of a trivial question i know, but are there short-cuts like ctrl+s and ctrl+m to mute the sound effects and music in Guild Wars 2?

In WoW, i'll often turn off the sound effects when grouped up, since the constant clang of weapons and spell effects really grates me, but i love the music. Other times i'll turn the music off and only listen to my own weapon and spell effects, as it can be pretty imersive. Does Guild Wars 2 allow you to toggle these at will, bound to a key, or are there only sliders in the settings menu?

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is, its not showing up in the keybinds or options menu. I kind of wish they had it too, for the same reasons.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

10+ Year Old Account
    It needs one badly "FOR GREAT JUSTICE"!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    I could outrun a centaur