Brewmaster single target chi dump?

Do brewmasters have a good single target chi dump other than BoK?

Deleted
    BoK, purifying brew, Guard ... there is no more chi to dump

Quote Originally Posted by Mamatu View Post
    BoK, purifying brew, Guard ... there is no more chi to dump
    Exactly this. Why would it differ single-target to AoE? You still aim to keep Shuffle up, Purify hits where needed, and reduce damage further with Guard.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-08-27 at 03:40 PM.

Not really, no, though that isn't really a bad thing.

Of course that's only assuming you're using "chi dump" as a term for any chi-using ability... there's not really any time you'd have unwanted chi.

If you're just looking for damage, BoF still does more damage post-nerf per 2 chi than BoK does on my 85 BM.

So it's a good idea to use that every 8 seconds.
    Last edited by JRule; 2012-08-27 at 04:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JRule View Post
    If you're just looking for damage, BoF still does more damage post-nerf per 2 chi than BoK does on my 85 BM.

So it's a good idea to use that every 8 seconds.
    At 90, my Recount is saying otherwise.

BoF + its DoT will do more damage with at least two targets, but with one target BoK will outperform with the additional bonus of increasing your Shuffle uptime.

In answer to the original question, you can also spend your Chi on your level 30 talent. Chi Burst's damage will outrange BoK with multiple targets and will also heal you if you need/want it (assuming the BoF DoT is still present on all), Chi Wave will net you some decent burst healing if you start to drop and Zen Sphere's handy to keep on you to help out your healer a little.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)