RED vs BLUE anyway to change this?

Hello I do not currently own Guild Wars 2, so please pardon my terminology. While watching footage for the game, I noticed when playing in Battleground type maps, the teams were either all Blue or all Red. Now this is just to distinguish who is the enemy seeing as it is not a faction vs faction, but I was curious if there was any way to change the coloring? Examples being Green vs Purple, Orange vs Pink, or even your allies appear in their normal coloring, and the enemy is X color?

In addition if there is not currently a feature, would it be likely ArenaNet would add in a "$5 Appearance" feature seeing as the in-game store could be used for such features? Thank you very much for reading, and goodluck in Tyria!

Not sure how they would do this for each person for it is probably a integral part of the game...
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Not sure how they would do this for each person for it is probably a integral part of the game...
    Well within games such as Starcraft 2: Desert Strike, you have the option of unlocking different color schemes for your army that only YOU see. While I am no programmer it seems easy on paper.

Deleted
    Red vs Blue is only part of structured PvP and it cannot be changed, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmtyr View Post
    Red vs Blue is only part of structured PvP and it cannot be changed, unfortunately.
    Thank you very much for the quick reply Hjalmtyr, hopefully things will change in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by PvPisthelifeforme View Post
    Well within games such as Starcraft 2: Desert Strike, you have the option of unlocking different color schemes for your army that only YOU see. While I am no programmer it seems easy on paper.
    Starcraft 2 isn't GW2..., completely different games.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Wow that's a good idea never even thought about that, you should suggest it on the forums when they're up