10+ Year Old Account

Obtaining the game issue

So a friend of mine's cd drive is broken, and he currently doesn't have the money to pay for the game.
    He wants to go to gamestop and trade in about 100$ worth of games to buy the game there. Once he gets the game, can he take the cd key online, and download the game with the cd key on a registered gw2 account?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    So a friend of mine's cd drive is broken, and he currently doesn't have the money to pay for the game.
    He wants to go to gamestop and trade in about 100$ worth of games to buy the game there. Once he gets the game, can he take the cd key online, and download the game with the cd key on a registered gw2 account?
    Some games these days don't even include a CD. He will be able to use the key and download online for sure

The only thing i have used my CD drive for after i built my computer was installing OS. CDs are dying .

And yes, he can
    Last edited by Chapter; 2012-08-28 at 05:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ty all, appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Thanks, you made me lose the game.