Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Haste to cap(1589)>Crit>mastery>haste(after cap)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    On a somewhat related note, has anybody checked how DS trinkets compare now?
    Most likely spine trinket and the pvp one from honor points. The pvp one got changed to static intellect with spellpower proc. Proc is quite big and lasts 20 sec with a 1 minute ICD if I'm not mistaken. So 429 static intellect with 484 spellpower avg proc from the pvp one vs 517 static int with 546 avg haste proc. Spellpower was worth quite a bit more than haste already before 5.0.4 if I'm not mistaken, so think it overtakes it.

Still not sure why they make intellect users a spellpower proc but not attack power on agility/strength tbh. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Most likely spine trinket and the pvp one from honor points. The pvp one got changed to static intellect with spellpower proc. Proc is quite big and lasts 20 sec with a 1 minute ICD if I'm not mistaken. So 429 static intellect with 484 spellpower avg proc from the pvp one vs 517 static int with 546 avg haste proc. Spellpower was worth quite a bit more than haste already before 5.0.4 if I'm not mistaken, so think it overtakes it.

Still not sure why they make intellect users a spellpower proc but not attack power on agility/strength tbh. Oh well...
    I don't see the pvp trinket being better. Nearly 100 less static intellect is a lot.

I would rather have the on use trinket anyway if I were to use a pvp trinket. Stack it with your CDs.
    Last edited by earthwormjim; 2012-08-30 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post

Just like to update; I ran some simcraft data on a patchwerk style fight using my gear (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wormjim/simple) and testing out the various trinkets, the only trinket I kept constant was Heroic Will of Unbinding.

The on use pvp trinket doesn't seem to simulate correctly, so I have no data for it. Here's the trinkets I tried out:

1. Bottle Wishes: 47,559 DPS
    2. Heroic Insignia of the Corrupted Mind: 48,747.2 DPS
    3. Heroic Cunning of the Cruel: 48,406.3 DPS
    4. Heroic Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor: 46,939.5 DPS
    5. Cataclysmic Gladiator's Insignia of Dominance: 48,513.2 DPS

So from what I can see, Insignia is still best in slot when it comes to single target dps, however the difference is marginal.

The PVP trinket is ridiculously good considering how easy it is to acquire. I'm also quite happy that Cunning is almost as strong as Insignia.

With Cunning, you don't have to worry about stacking CDs or Potions with it's proc. That and I occasionally derp and forget to change trinkets depending on whether the fight is AOE or single target. Nice to know I'm not seriously gimping my dps.

I hope simcraft has an update soon to properly simulate the on use PVP trinket. I'd also like to test out Heroic Necromatic Focus.

With regards to the original post topic, simcraft is showing crit being quite a bit better than haste or mastery with my current gear. It also shows spell power being the strongest non-primary stat.
    Last edited by earthwormjim; 2012-09-05 at 01:48 AM.