where can i do this

Hello how are you? I wanted to do this for a long time but I had not been able to do it until today and I want to create my own software, I reserve the details of the software to discuss it with the professional developer, since they are very technical and the problem in the what i need help is this where can i find a professional software developer?

Reach out to professional networks like LinkedIn. Here you can search for software developers, view their profiles and contact them directly. If you have a big project or are looking for a development team, contact software development agencies. Such companies provide development teams with different specializations and work experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Derebingo View Post
    Reach out to professional networks like LinkedIn. Here you can search for software developers, view their profiles and contact them directly. If you have a big project or are looking for a development team, contact software development agencies. Such companies provide development teams with different specializations and work experience.
    Why are you replying to an adbot?

I, too, will soon need the software for my work. I looked on the Internet, found two servers where they offer such a service, but they have a limitation with application development and they cannot completely assemble an application from scratch which suits me, they always take something away and add something, in general they remake it on their discretion, but I need it to be exactly as I said...