Help on first computer build

Hi guys im gonna build my very first PC and since im not an expert i need some help.
    The parts i've choose so far are mainly from the setup of the month post by chaud and forums recommendations.

www.amzn.com/w/3VVCTE1RHMYLE

The Corsair Dominator would be 2 of those for a total of 16 gb.

Since that video card seems to take a lot of shipping time my second option is the same card on the SC+ version (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...o_cart_title_1)

Also i need help on the SSD. I dont know if i should take the Samsung 830 for the 8gb free space and good comments or the Corsair Force GT (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B0057QETGS)

Let me know if u think thats a good PC for the price and if u think it will perform good and any suggestions to change parts...

Thanks
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-08-28 at 11:41 PM.

Its a decent build. I would stick with the Samsung 830 very reliable SSDs. I would also go for a different video card if you can either the Gigabyte Windforce X2, Asus DCII, or the MSI 660 ti. Reason being is they are more of an open cased card with dual fan support for better cooling. The single enclosed fan on that EVGA will pick up and sound like a jet engine taking off lol. Is there any reason for the 16Gb of ram? For gaming purposes there is really no reason for 16Gb, 8Gb 1600mhz would be just fine.

Just a note all your parts chosen are fine I was just adding my insight on your choices lol.
    Last edited by demonskies; 2012-08-29 at 12:02 AM.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

What about cooling?? do u think i need any kind of air or liquid cooling with that set up?? and if i do what would work? (Im gonna pick a midtower possibly TT v9 or armor mx)
    Finally would a processor upgrade to i7 3770k worth $100 or wont be a big difference in terms of performance?
    Or maybe getting just 8gb and upgrading the processor (that would be only $40 more instead of $100) What do u think will work best for the price???

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 01:42 PM ----------

If this helps im gonna be using it mainly for gaming streaming and fraps
    Last edited by Dreamcrushed; 2012-08-29 at 06:40 PM.

Just wondering, are you going to use RAID ?