Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazay View Post
    You're right about Devotion Aura Grognard, I didn't notice it lurking in my spell book.
    Sad part is, I knew it was there yesterday even before raid but never thought to pop it during. LOL
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Rets is where theyre supposed to be now because they finaly got a slowing ability. This will change everyhing

Deleted
    Rets is where theyre supposed to be now because they finaly got a slowing ability. This will change everyhing.
    Yes, and now Wings can't be dispelled! Frost mages, your end is nigh!

As far as PvE goes I'm a little bored of it but I'm also the same guy that cried when I played destro after the patch with the massive reduction in complexity

Quote Originally Posted by dkimxd View Post
    well at 85 pve sucks lol. from 80k burst on ultrax to 45k dps..
    So basically, what Rets have been doing for the past 6 months, literally.

I haven't seen rets doing any better or worse than before, myself, but then again I don't actually play one so.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like more than half of you more than you deserve.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Best part is that's not even my highest burst. I got up to 165k on the previous attempt. Pretty good crit RNG on that one - but yeah, the sustained sucks, and I never liked Divine Purpose because I don't like the extra RNG that comes with it.
    DP is not the same RNG is was in the past before it could proc off a number of abilities it's only finishers now it's much more controlled and sadly it is the best sustained dps we have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythricia View Post
    So basically, what Rets have been doing for the past 6 months, literally.

I haven't seen rets doing any better or worse than before, myself, but then again I don't actually play one so.
    The problem is, we might not have changed in dps ( 40-41 44-45 47-48, I really don't mind 1k diferences ). The problem is that even if we have not changed much ( for worse it seems ) everyone else got some pretty nice buffs with the exception of hunters who are atm quite bad imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    DP is not the same RNG is was in the past before it could proc off a number of abilities it's only finishers now it's much more controlled and sadly it is the best sustained dps we have.
    I find it sad that our best sustained dps comes from rng.
    Last edited by mmoc3af83c8de6; 2012-08-29 at 11:16 PM.

PvP department is really buffed up. I'm loving chain DP procs that allow me to heal up and outlast most other melee dps.
    LE: what really bugs me is that we don't have a spamable AoE to lure out the stealthers anymore...
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2012-08-29 at 11:36 PM.

I don't know man. Pvp is nice. I did some work on a resto sham / lock alone in tb. It was pretty awesome.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Best part is that's not even my highest burst. I got up to 165k on the previous attempt. Pretty good crit RNG on that one - but yeah, the sustained sucks, and I never liked Divine Purpose because I don't like the extra RNG that comes with it.
    DP worked well to shake up the rotation, provide variety and stop it being too static. Where it feel down was the impact a run of good or bad luck had on both the feel of the rotation and the specs DPS. If it procced often, the rotation was smooth and flowed well; if its didn't the rotation stuttered badly and DPS dropped like a rock. That those extremes existed was bad in PvE and worse in PvP. The set bonus in ICC showed better how the system should have been implemented.

EJL