Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

I don't go crazy for Christmas since I'm not a kid anymore (presents!!) but the family dinner is nice. Point being...I can wait :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    You had summer? Lucky you... northern Europe had 6 kickass summer days... :~~
    It's been pretty damn hot here since early June. That doesn't bug me so much, but the humidity kinda killed the summer. Some days it was unbearable to be outside.

Not bad? We had 28 days of högsommar värme (basically kickass summer days) last year and this 6.
    What the hell are you smoking? You live i the same town as me!
    haha not sure, it's a natural high of some sort, forever optimistic!

Nah I'm not disputing those facts but it felt like we had more then that, I was able squize in 9 "beach" days where I actually swam in the ocean. Spent 10 days in the Smögen area(mom and dads place) to and managed to get a pretty decent tan!
    I will admit that there has been quite a bit of mediocre and downright shitty days as well though... but I'm pretty happy with this summer all in all. Could have been better though :P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    haha not sure, it's a natural high of some sort, forever optimistic!

Nah I'm not disputing those facts but it felt like we had more then that, I was able squize in 9 "beach" days where I actually swam in the ocean. Spent 10 days in the Smögen area(mom and dads place) to and managed to get a pretty decent tan!
    I will admit that there has been quite a bit of mediocre and downright shitty days as well though... but I'm pretty happy with this summer all in all. Could have been better though :P
    Less than 25+ celcius in the sun is brrrrrr..... shittiest summer "ever"
    Upside has been that im closing in on the 1,8% best players in World of Tanks \o/
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-08-29 at 11:55 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Less than 25+ celcius in the sun is brrrrrr..... shittiest summer "ever"
    Upside has been that im closing in on the 1,8% best players in World of Tanks \o/
    May was warm though, do you remember? It was almost tropical heat there for a while, like mid-late may, early june, it even started to smell yucky ;P. It was a week or so with really hot nights. July was pretty shit though.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    May was warm though, do you remember? It was almost tropical heat there for a while, like mid-late may, early june, it even started to smell yucky ;P. It was a week or so with really hot nights. July was pretty shit though.
    May is not summer, its spring >:
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Are you as insane as me? Does that fresh chill of Autumn wind that marks the end of summer bring about your longing for Christmas cheer and holly?

I'm already listening to Christmas music and planning my decorations!
    wtf fresh chill? It's been 37 degrees celsius in here today. anyway, christmas is not a time of mine. My broken family comes together because they feel impelled to do so, everyone's pretending to have a good time while many many allegations are in the air and I miss my girlfriend.

Deleted
    I wasn't thinking about Christmas untill I saw this thread, and now I'm mega hyped, as Christmas is my favourite holiday - not because of it's true meaning ( wich I don't really care for ), but for the fact that people are given days off and can "reunite" with their family/friends over some nice meals and heart worming presents. Also, there's a nice feeling in the air because of all the chillness and snow "aroma".Damn you OP, you infected me with "early-craving-for-christmas-meals-and-atmosphere", thank you though
    Pre-Merry Christmas everyone!
    Last edited by mmocbb8e40decf; 2012-08-30 at 01:33 AM.

Can't wait till x-mas is here. Only 3 days into college so far and hating it. Can not wait to go back home.

15+ Year Old Account
    One thing that will make x-mas alot more enjoyable for many of us is the premiere of Bilbo (Part I )

Nopee, lost the christmas spirit when i grew pubes, nah just kidding.
    Haven't had the same feeling since i was 16/17 i guess, enjoy spending time with the family but that's it.
    I'm not a child anymore, though i do like watching home alone every year when it comes on
    Last edited by xStevooo; 2012-08-30 at 02:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    Nopee, lost the christmas spirit when i grew pubes, nah just kidding.
    I see what you did! Every previous xmas you had wished for pubes and now that you got them you just see no point of (commercial) xmas

I live in Texas. I won't know Christmas is near until Thanksgiving :P And I'll be lucky if it hits 40 degrees on Christmas day. Though, the Christmas stuff is coming out really early... noticed that a few days ago.

I'm not even ready for Halloween yet. And stores are ALREADY SELLING halloween candy. Ugh.

Don't remind me. I fucking hate Christmas.

I wasn't even thinking about it. >.> It's four months until Christmas. Wake me up again when it's four weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Keep in mind Christmas originally began as a pagan celebration of the winter solstice, mainly around Scandinavia and the Roman Empire.
    Jesus is just a myth tackled on later in order to make it Christian, and thus convert people already celebrating to Christianity.

The more you know.

So if anyone's hesitating about celebrating, or holding back simply because of the religious connotations, just do like me: think about the feasting pagans and be awesome!

So which is the best Christmas song? I probably have about a dozen favourites, ranging from movie soundtracks (such as Elf and Home Alone), to classics by Sinatra, Crosby, and even bands like WHAM, the Pogues, and of course Nat King Cole!

But I think my favourite one of all is Driving Home For Christmas, by Chris Rea. It just gets that feeling spot on when you're excited about going home to meet the people you love. Also, I thought he was Barry White until I was like 14, because let's face it that voice is epic.