Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Account wide achievements over 2 accounts

Hello there! Hope everyone is having a good patch day.

I have a question regarding my 2 accounts.

On One account I have an 85 Hunter and 60 Druid. The Hunter has a Zulian Tiger and the Druid has a Pre BC PvP title and Deathcharger's Reins.
    The other account is my main account. Has a few 85's, the accounts are not merged to one battlenet ID.

If I were to transfer the hunter to my main account, would the mount + title from the druid carry over to the main account when the druid is left behind?

Sorry if I'm not making much sense, its a weird situation.

cheers!

I'm not entirely sure they will. It looks like the system still remembers which characters have earned which achs/mounts/pets and this information is then shared between characters across the account. If you look at the armory pages for your characters, it only displays the things that character has achieved.
    Last edited by Prokne; 2012-08-29 at 07:36 AM.

Deleted
    Can't you just merge them into the same battle.net account to save the hassle? Also I think that the PvP title's are not shared, PvP stuff seems to be limited to the character you earnt it on.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Can't you just merge them into the same battle.net account to save the hassle? Also I think that the PvP title's are not shared, PvP stuff seems to be limited to the character you earnt it on.
    Do you know how you would go about doing that? I have multiple accounts, but they're back from before WoW used Battle.net logins. It would be nice to have all of my achievements in one place instead of spread around.

Quote Originally Posted by Luneward View Post
    Do you know how you would go about doing that? I have multiple accounts, but they're back from before WoW used Battle.net logins. It would be nice to have all of my achievements in one place instead of spread around.
    If you have accounts that arent linked to bnet you can apply them to an existing account. If you have separate bnet accounts for different licenses, you cant merge them. Ive tried and you cant and there really isnt a good reason why beside "some bnet technical difficulty."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeham View Post
    If I were to transfer the hunter to my main account, would the mount + title from the druid carry over to the main account when the druid is left behind?
    Unfortunately not. Everything you had got "learned" by the account and "removed" from the character. Every title and mount etc now belongs to the account and the character has nothing if it is removed from the account.

On the positive side, in your account management page, go to "Games & Codes" and click on "Merge aWorld of Warcraft Account". Then follow the steps there and every license attached to your bnet account will have everything. Might need to relog ALL characters to make sure that the specific pet/mount/achievement here and there gets shared, but that's it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Unfortunately not. Everything you had got "learned" by the account and "removed" from the character. Every title and mount etc now belongs to the account and the character has nothing if it is removed from the account.

On the positive side, in your account management page, go to "Games & Codes" and click on "Merge aWorld of Warcraft Account". Then follow the steps there and every license attached to your bnet account will have everything. Might need to relog ALL characters to make sure that the specific pet/mount/achievement here and there gets shared, but that's it.
    The only thing stopping me from merging it was having to pay 2 subs, I just thought if everything could be shared I could transfer the hunter and be done with it. Thanks though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeham View Post
    The only thing stopping me from merging it was having to pay 2 subs,
    Try merging accounts now. When servers are up (assuming you are EU), log to your main account and see if you have the goodies from the other account. If not, pay for one month for the other account (much cheaper than a character transfer, plus, you get to actually PLAY those characters for a month), then log to it. Then you should be getting the stuff on your main account too.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Try merging accounts now. When servers are up (assuming you are EU), log to your main account and see if you have the goodies from the other account. If not, pay for one month for the other account (much cheaper than a character transfer, plus, you get to actually PLAY those characters for a month), then log to it. Then you should be getting the stuff on your main account too.
    Good point. Yep i'm EU so i'll try it when its up!

Quote Originally Posted by Luneward View Post
    IF they both have the same details (first and last name) you just call CS and they can do it for you, you can't do it by yourself.

This video explains all these things pretty clear