Account wide achieves and Multiple accounts...

What does "Account wide achieves" means? is it wow account or bnet?
    If you have multiple wow accounts under the same battle.net account do they all get shared achieves/mounts/pets?

ty in advance

Account wide mate. Meaning that if you have lets say... Crimson Deathcharger on account 1 account 2 cant get. Well thats my understanding
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    Account wide mate. Meaning that if you have lets say... Crimson Deathcharger on account 1 account 2 cant get. Well thats my understanding
    that was my understanding too, but usually stuff is bound to th battle.net account, not just the wow account.
    Just wondering if anyone tried it...

Deleted
    I have two accounts.

My main account is All Alliance, all my mounts and pets and achievements are gathered there.
    My second account is a mix of Horde and Alliance.

All my Alliance chars have access to everything my Main account have.
    All my Horde chars have access to all non-faction achievements, mounts and pets.

If I gain a new pet on the second account, and the pet is not faction-specific, my main account have it as well.
    Any Horde achievement, like Kill the leader of the city stuff, shows up on my main account. Just like all my Alliance achievements show up on my Horde chars.
    Last edited by mmoc4ce4b1614a; 2012-09-04 at 11:11 AM.

cool! So it shares!!
    I might pay up for some time on my second account then!

Quote Originally Posted by elderamy View Post
    cool! So it shares!!
    I might pay up for some time on my second account then!
    If it's just to login characters to copy achivements, try using scroll of resurection (if your eligible). You get 7 days free without having to pay. That's how I got some of mine from old accounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely Battlenet bound.

Reason being that one of our bears, he is Saviour of Azeroth, Life Binders Handmaiden etc etc. His son has an account on the same battlenet but it's definitely a different account. He logged on to find he now had 11000 achievement points and Saviour and all these fancy mounts and titles
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elderamy View Post
    cool! So it shares!!
    Hence the name, account-wide....

Really, a bit of searching and reading the 5.0.4 Survival Guide that Blizzard posted (and it's still listed in the Launcher when you start the game!!!) would have answered this, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    If it's just to login characters to copy achivements, try using scroll of resurection (if your eligible). You get 7 days free without having to pay. That's how I got some of mine from old accounts.

thanks for the advice!

Deleted
    how about i transfer my char to my friends account whos got most of pvp acsivs and mount and than after that char got the mount and achivs i transfer it back to my account? is the mount and achivs comes with it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    Nope, battle.net bound, since the system cant tell the difference between singular wow accounts.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Call this a tad bit of a stupid question but lets say you have 2 battle.net accounts. Now account 1 has all the good mounts but is banned. Does account 2 get the mounts from account 1 for being under the same battle.net?

Quote Originally Posted by deelon View Post
    how about i transfer my char to my friends account whos got most of pvp acsivs and mount and than after that char got the mount and achivs i transfer it back to my account? is the mount and achivs comes with it or not?
    If it is pvp arena or RBG mounts? No they will not copy over. They already said those are character specific on the character that earned it. You can only transfer your character to an account that is in the same name as the original anyway.

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 09:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc11 View Post
    Call this a tad bit of a stupid question but lets say you have 2 battle.net accounts. Now account 1 has all the good mounts but is banned. Does account 2 get the mounts from account 1 for being under the same battle.net?
    You have to log onto the banned characters to get them to transfer over to the rest of your account. So pretty much you will not be getting anything from those characters unless you get the account unbanned.

Quote Originally Posted by deelon View Post
    No you would not retain the achievements/mounts/etc from your friends account assuming you have the same last name as him (requirement for transfers between two different battle.net accounts).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc11 View Post
    As they are two different battle.net accounts, you cannot share stuff between them. You can only share stuff between licences under the same battle.net account.