Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Colwynius View Post
    On one hand I am not sure that I am allowed to post links, but I will try to solve this somehow: www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WRN4yqGrbcBnpH71
    On the other hand, this is not the "Fix my heal" topic, I know, but maybe you guys can point out some of my mistakes (besides sometimes I move like a headless chicken).
    I'm not experienced enough to comment on raid stuff with WL, but I've fixed the link for anyone who can take a look. I will say though I think this is a better place than the Fix thread, since this is more of a "Fix my Raid" thing.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colwynius View Post
    On one hand I am not sure that I am allowed to post links, but I will try to solve this somehow: warcraftlogs.com /reports/ WRN4yqGrbcBnpH71
    On the other hand, this is not the "Fix my heal" topic, I know, but maybe you guys can point out some of my mistakes (besides sometimes I move like a headless chicken).
    Just had a quick look over while I was on lunch, Healthstone usage was really poor(73 uses over 20 attempts) not to mentioned people dying to Death From Above, Mine's Detonating and Missiles Hitting people, Sawblade hits could definitely be cleaned up a bit. Personal CD's seem to not be getting used at all, your warlock didn't have any Sac Pact's that I could see and same for the rest, also unless the belt team is letting something through each time your group should ending the fight on more than 250k dps each time especially as you have a fairly mobile roster with a decent set of classes for blowing mines up ASAP.

Realistically you should never have a death in the first minute of the fight especially to Sawblade/Laser as you barely have anything going on so it's not hard to run the laser back or dodge out of a Sawblade, etc... Just clean up the actual tactic and get people using Personal's/Healthstone and you should have a much easier time of it.
    Last edited by Nekusar; 2014-09-12 at 04:10 AM.