Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocobofou View Post
    Hi there,

I've a little question that you might (sure !) be able to answer : when you're calculating the % of Mastery for your Holy Paladin and you get 40.27% for example; will you do an absorb shield for 40.27% of amount healed or will you do a 40.00% shield ?

Do you need to reforge/gemming to be the lowest of an exact % ? 40.99% Does count only for a 40.00% straight one ?

Thx by advance and sorry for my poor english XD
    With a 100.000 heal you would gain a 40990 shield. The game occasionally makes it look as if it's not like this (AMP trinket tooltips), but it does calculate the whole number, it does not round up.
    Last edited by Viriel; 2014-05-22 at 09:43 AM. Reason: OMG Typo's!

Thx for the reply

As you said, it's not that obvious

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    That is still wrong.
    We'll see how it works out.

what stats order should i go around 555 for heroics (altruns)?
    should i force the 7k haste cap while gemming artful in red or just go ham on mastery in every slot unless bonus is 180 int?
    got LG cloak and meta and during normal mode i solohealed some fights, 2man healed rest with roughly 12.5k spirit, not sure if enough for heroics

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    what stats order should i go around 555 for heroics (altruns)?
    should i force the 7k haste cap while gemming artful in red or just go ham on mastery in every slot unless bonus is 180 int?
    got LG cloak and meta and during normal mode i solohealed some fights, 2man healed rest with roughly 12.5k spirit, not sure if enough for heroics
    Assuming you're talking EF, its generally your best bet to go all out Mastery with a big chunk of Spirit to back you up, Haste isn't really that important unless you have a particular preference for 7.1k.

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Assuming you're talking EF, its generally your best bet to go all out Mastery with a big chunk of Spirit to back you up, Haste isn't really that important unless you have a particular preference for 7.1k.

so try and sit around the 25% BP then full out mastery and leave all spirit on my gear alone (15k w/o any gems), and about say example tier shoulders. its basically 320 + mastery vs 280 intellect when it comes to 2x artful+ bonus vs double fractured. i assume it would be worth ignoring socket bonus then?

It's all about how mastery preform if you are 10man raider u can gem for 2X artful if you want but if you are 25man raider then gem for 2 mastery gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    so try and sit around the 25% BP then full out mastery and leave all spirit on my gear alone (15k w/o any gems), and about say example tier shoulders. its basically 320 + mastery vs 280 intellect when it comes to 2x artful+ bonus vs double fractured. i assume it would be worth ignoring socket bonus then?
    Exactly as Megaoweno says, for 10 man you put a decent amount of value on Int (such that you'll get basically all bonuses), where as in 25 man the value of spell power is diminished versus more bubbling.

Hi guys,
    could u be so kind an lend me a hand on my holy pal? I just came back to WoW a couple of weeks ago and did a lot of tanking in 10-SoO, but my raid now needs a holy to get past garrosh (nhc, unfortunately), so I respecced to holy and tried healing a bit in flex and some nhc encounters, did quite well so far i think, but still i´m not really happy about my output. i´m EF-ing a lot and try to make extensive use of my group heals (had some bosses, where I used DL not even once...).
    here´s the armory link 4 my char: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/rajaxx/Nussi/simple
    i´d be deeply gratefull 4 some tips
    sry about my english...

Quote Originally Posted by nussi View Post
    Hi guys,
    could u be so kind an lend me a hand on my holy pal? I just came back to WoW a couple of weeks ago and did a lot of tanking in 10-SoO, but my raid now needs a holy to get past garrosh (nhc, unfortunately), so I respecced to holy and tried healing a bit in flex and some nhc encounters, did quite well so far i think, but still i´m not really happy about my output. i´m EF-ing a lot and try to make extensive use of my group heals (had some bosses, where I used DL not even once...).
    here´s the armory link 4 my char: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/rajaxx/Nussi/simple
    i´d be deeply gratefull 4 some tips
    sry about my english...
    Not much to say about your armory, you should probably drop the Spirit gems for Mastery gems unless you're really having a problem with mana, but we can't really tell you much without logs.

If you can get hold of logs, I'd suggest reposting this in the Fix my Heals thread, as you'll get a better response there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Not much to say about your armory, you should probably drop the Spirit gems for Mastery gems unless you're really having a problem with mana, but we can't really tell you much without logs.

If you can get hold of logs, I'd suggest reposting this in the thread, as you'll get a better response there.

Thx.
    I´m gonna log my next raid an repost in the correct thread, sry about using this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Karjis View Post
    Are paladins complete shit in 10hc compared to druids/disc priests?
    No, they complement some other healers quite nicely. Holy Pal+Holy Pri works quite nicely for instance, and Holy Pal+Druid isn't terrible, although has a bit of a HoT clash. basically anyone that has the capability to let them be a Disc Priest as much as possible, and not force an EF for the WoG component too much.