Thread: Ragnalol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thegempolice View Post
    It has been since 25% or 30% nerf. There are lots more chances to insta-wipe on Rag than any boss in DS.
    Yep, Sinestra is now the hardest boss in Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    Yep, Sinestra is now the hardest boss in Cataclysm.
    Dispel wrack, kill whelps. Success?

Quote Originally Posted by nectarine View Post
    You forgot avoid purple balls

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Yea Firelands is pretty weird now. While doing Alys heroic earlier the Tornadoes didn't even spawn lol. She just flew around and we just walked through the Fire rings and not a single tornado in site then she came down for the nuke phase

Oh well,with new talents and nerfs I can see us doing our sell runs even faster. Its sad to what they did to only good and extremely fun encounter this expansion had that you can't even recognize it.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Yea Firelands is pretty weird now. While doing Alys heroic earlier the Tornadoes didn't even spawn lol. She just flew around and we just walked through the Fire rings and not a single tornado in site then she came down for the nuke phase
    That just makes me sad. I loved H Alys fight. Was fun avoiding the tornadoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Well, this was the only fight I actually enjoyed during this last patch. Guess I get to see every idiot and their mother with Firelord now.
    And you care what titles others have why?

If you already got it in 4.2 then the new and shiny has worn off and likely you have the Deathwing title now, but the point that you care what title from old content someone else has is laughable. I don't have the title. Most likely never will unless I play again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    They don't hurt that much.

Unless they nerfed it with this last patch, purple balls still hurt as of last week- unless I'm mistaken and it was the actual cutter that hurt badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    And you care what titles others have why?

If you already got it in 4.2 then the new and shiny has worn off and likely you have the Deathwing title now, but the point that you care what title from old content someone else has is laughable. I don't have the title. Most likely never will unless I play again.
    It was never about it being new and shiny... This is an MMO, people like having cosmetic badges of skill, always have, always will.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by thegempolice View Post
    It has been since 25% or 30% nerf. There are lots more chances to insta-wipe on Rag than any boss in DS.
    Warmaster... First time on spine on some people don't know about a barrel roll..lol good times.
    Last edited by Landin55; 2012-08-30 at 11:47 PM.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Lol. OP probably doesnt even have heroic rag down and is lawling at a nerf that benefits him.

Quote Originally Posted by nectarine View Post
    Way to wipe Nectarine! -50dkp!
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

I don't care one way or the other -- I'm not currently playing, nor do I care about what other people are doing, but...

Why is Blizzard nerfing Heroic difficulty? Nerf Normal and LFR difficulty all you want, but isn't that the point of heroic? As long as it's not impossible, why nerf Heroic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I admit...I thought this thread was about me at first. I thought you were laughing at me!

It's a nice thing I suppose, they've been constantly nerfing DS for a while now, I guess it would have been awkward if DS was easier than Ragnaros.
    its not awkward that DS and firelands is easier than t11 heroic though?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    its not awkward that DS and firelands is easier than t11 heroic though?
    Not sure about that. Ignoring DS (since it was, lol), Rag was significant harder than t11 heroic. People not being able to run orbs, or cancel a mind control, or kite made the fights harder for some. The tight DPS check needed before the nerfs made rag the hardest encounter this xpac (in my opinion of course). Though it does make me sad they changed the geysers in phase 4.
    "It is only the great men who are truly obscene, for if they never dared to be obscene, they never could have dared to be great."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ye did Rag earlier tonight, we didn't even hit the first Empower Sulfuras in P4.... Too bad there is nothing left of this fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Lol. OP probably doesnt even have heroic rag down and is lawling at a nerf that benefits him.
    Well,way to be an ass and assume things.
    I merely pointed out a nerf which wasn't even in frontpage at the time.
    And really?I have my armories in sig why the hell do you go around spouting bullshit?
    It's not like doing rag post 4.2 is hard by any means but you managed to piss me off with that attitude
    Last edited by mmocd9d7581359; 2012-08-31 at 01:24 AM.

@OP, Yeah I have no idea what was going on with the Alys tornadoes. It seemed like half of them would just randomly stop. Half our raid ran into the back of them and died. We still killed it since lols fire mage flying can almost solo it now, but still the tornadoes seemed bugged.

And the nerf is kind of welcome for my guild, since we have been selling the rag mount to people for a while now. We usually just have them die in the lava on the pull so they don't do something to wipe us later on, and 9 man the rest of the fight.
    Last edited by Bairne; 2012-08-31 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    did you just say last patch.....4.3 rag.... right... because in 4.2 he had extra ability called magma geiser and you would shout at vent everytime you see one in p4 lol

so who cares if their mother got it >_> you probably got it at 4.3 and maybe i dunno people who got at 4.2thinks you shouldnt have got it either???
    My dear assholeish poster, no one on my realm got him before 4.3.