10+ Year Old Account

Chronobars recplament, which one?

Hello,

Been a long time chronobars user, but sadly this addon is no longer being developed. I especially liked the fact that I could create as many groups as I want, and that I could make the look of each bar the way I want (colouring per bar was great to see on the fly what buff/cd/debuff that bar was representing).

Looking for an addon to replace this with: raven allows me to track stuff with bars, but I'm not able to manipulate the layout on a bar level, only at a group level (i.e. all bars in a group look the same).

Does anyone know an addon that let me track pretty much everything with bars, and that would give me the ability to make the bars look the way I want? Obviously multiple groups are pretty key as well.

Cheers
    Z
    Last edited by zenga; 2012-08-30 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    raven allows me to track bars, but I'm not able to display them on a bar level, only at a group level.
    Not sure what you mean by this entirely? What do you mean bar level?
    And you have lots of choices:

http://www.vranx.com/buffs.htm#timers
    Also Ellipsis, DoTimers, ForteXorcist and so on, which are not listed there. Many many choices.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-08-30 at 12:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy View Post
    Not sure what you mean by this entirely? What do you mean bar level?
    That was really poor explanation from me. Guess posting glyphs for 10 hours straight killed my brain. What I wanted to say was that raven allows you to setup tracking bars, in multiple groups, but that you can't manipulate the layout on a barllevel, only on a grouplevel, i.e. all bars in 1 group will look the same.

Toying around with needtoknow now, though it seem to have more limitations compared to chronobars. Will see if that does the job.
    Last edited by zenga; 2012-08-30 at 12:28 AM.