Thread: Enhance broken?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    1.) Is it comfirmed that 4p T13 still doesn't work?

2.) Haste might be only the highest stat because of the wrong setup in the simulations. The sims were assuming we still had 17% spell hit (only from hit rating on gear) which resultet in a lot more auto hits not missing and thus more value for haste. But on live, we actually don't pick that much hit so haste gets devalued.

On my slightly changed sims i had mastery as the highest stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetics View Post
    Starcather trinket from warmaster is now BiS, as well as the gloves off H morchok, IIRC.

And haste, and mastery are neck and neck.

Also, personally my dps is about the same, if you don't count the 70-80k burst dps at the start with Cd's. Some fights, I forgo EoE, for EM, because of the 2 min Cd syncing with feral spirits. (Mainly H spine, I finally was doing what our fury warrior does, per 15s intervals.) The biggest thing I do not like, is FET taunting, or out aggro-ing, or whatever it is doing. Having to de-summon it makes me sad. Even at points halfway in the fight.

Tl;dr for the time being, enh is fine.
    the gloves of Morch heroic have been BiS for a long time, since we get 2 red sockets instead of 1 blue.

good thing i have heroic starcather in my bank, since after clearing ds almost every week, on heroic, and only ever seen 1 vial, which went to a rogue, since my ms is Resto
    Last edited by Adril; 2012-08-31 at 05:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    After reforging to haste i do 43k DPS (39 old)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I can't give any honest numbers since i dint raid yet - Waiting untill Sunday when all the guildies got their addons sorted - and the target dummies are level 93 now.
    But it definently does not feel lower than before.

As i said earlier and others said. Make sure you reforge again. You should have WAY too much hit on your gear if you were in Bis.
    I cant even get rid of all of the excess hit on my gear >.<

And the timing of your stormlash totem realy matters alot. Like. ALOT.

I dont see how FET is getting killed on boss fight's i used it on every fight and he never died, I had to move him tho on few boss fight's cuz of the totem range. that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by loktargaming View Post
    I have a 399 ILVL with 4 heroic item's and a LFR off hand axe, previus DPS was 44k-46k now 50k-52k (with out CD's peak's), the 2k difference is due to the ICD on my axe's and witch ever one proc's more cuz i have a REG DW axe and LFR one. Before I re did my reforging my dps droped by like 5k. The searing flames, flametongue and flurry buff's are great.

I hope this was helpfull.
    I call shenanigans. Link your logs please.

Quote Originally Posted by loktargaming View Post
    I dont see how FET is getting killed on boss fight's i used it on every fight and he never died, I had to move him tho on few boss fight's cuz of the totem range. that's about it.
    There are so weird aggro issues happening with it. The first night my tanks were like "Well it appears that Fire Elementals have a taunt now too." Then I would look and he would be dead. It happened a few times, so I tried delaying it slightly for the next fights to let them get a lead on threat but even then he eventually caught up. There was a thread of others having the same issue, so it seemed like it was not just me.

Deleted
    Yeah i've seemed to have figured stuff out now. Bursting at 90k+ and finishing on like 54k which is pretty sick in all fairness. I guess i just didn't look up the new Enhancement threads and thought i could go all willy nilly like before. Thanks a lot for the replies and stuff guys.

And as for the 4set not working... i let my wolves hit the dummy on their own several times, and no stack of Maelstrom occurred.

yeah dmg is so low atm...

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Quote Originally Posted by alkalined84 View Post
    Shaman sustained Dps will be a little off till we get Ascendance, so fights like ultrax will make you think the class is bad. Our current burst, on the other hand, is very strong. Strong enough in fact to make you extremely competitive on most fights if you time things right.
    I noticed the same thing. H Ultraxion I noticed a drop in DPS, however, the remaining fights I was fine. Our overall damage might be a bit low right now, but I love being able to spike damage by getting my wolves, FE, and stormlash out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    I noticed the same thing. H Ultraxion I noticed a drop in DPS, however, the remaining fights I was fine. Our overall damage might be a bit low right now, but I love being able to spike damage by getting my wolves, FE, and stormlash out.
    But that won't change that much. Both spells we gain will increase our damage by about 8-9%. Other speccs will gain close to this (warrios 5%, mages over 10%, hunters 7%, retribution 6%).

Those just a few examples. So on sustained dps, yeah, simply think of 500 dps more compared to many other speccs. If you are 1000-2000 dps behind - well super! If you are 5k dps behind - well, you are still 4k dps behind with all lvl 90 talents.

Don't expect any miracle. Elemental is in a bad shape @ lvl 90, enhancement might be still bottom, but not as far away as elemental. But encounter design will make melees and especially enhancer suffer since they totally lack cleave.

I was playing yesterday and my dps had actually increased since I reforged to haste as much as I could

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    DPS went down, for sure.

Look here:
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_D...default/#1tv7p

And that data is still mixed with pre patch data, so it will be more extreme. But the tendence is that shamans were at the bottom and now are even more behind now.
    That's telling 1/4 of the story. Here are links to the rest of the enhance overall DPS:

25 normal
    25 LFR
    10 heroic
    10 normal

So, yes there was a bit of a decrease overall, but not nearly the drastic amount that was seen in the 25 heroic version.

---------- Post added 2012-08-31 at 01:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HavocsCall View Post
    To those who say that their dps went up: What gear are you in? What was your previous average dps? What is your average 5.0.4 dps?
    Delanath@ysondre

Dummy damage before the patch for a five minute session I would start around 31k, and max around 34k at the end. Now I start high, but slowly decrease to around 38k after 5 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's telling 1/4 of the story. Here are links to the rest of the enhance overall DPS:

25 normal
    25 LFR
    10 heroic
    10 normal

So, yes there was a bit of a decrease overall, but not nearly the drastic amount that was seen in the 25 heroic version.[COLOR="red"]
    It's worth nothing that results are raising everywhere but LFR. I think the decrease has been due to new reforges and not working addons.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Deleted

25 normal
    25 LFR
    10 heroic
    10 normal

So, yes there was a bit of a decrease overall, but not nearly the drastic amount that was seen in the 25 heroic version.

---------- Post added 2012-08-31 at 01:11 PM ----------

Delanath@ysondre

Dummy damage before the patch for a five minute session I would start around 31k, and max around 34k at the end. Now I start high, but slowly decrease to around 38k after 5 minutes.
    Yeah looks like there wa ssome data missing.

I did a lot of heroics and lfr today as enhancement and dps is definitely a little higher (though not so easy to compare because my gear got better) and a lot higher on short fights (peaking @ 100k dps which i never ever did before as enhancement). DPS is okay.

Looks like Simcraft is absolutely right. Enhancement is in a solid place. Even without Ascension we have a decent burst.

Deleted
    Can people please post how much haste they have with the new reforging etc? i currently have 1,533.... and is anyone using the hurricane enchant?

Quote Originally Posted by foxlon View Post
    Can people please post how much haste they have with the new reforging etc? i currently have 1,533.... and is anyone using the hurricane enchant?
    Dont use hurricane it will not scale with the flurry buff. and i have 1068-(8.34%) but im still useing vial and wrath.

---------- Post added 2012-09-02 at 01:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by flak View Post
    I call shenanigans. Link your logs please.
    I dont run log's on every raid only when i need to for guild app's

Deleted
    Oh Lord the sky is falling...

I'm having the worst hangover evarrr....

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post

Don't expect any miracle. Elemental is in a bad shape @ lvl 90, enhancement might be still bottom, but not as far away as elemental. But encounter design will make melees and especially enhancer suffer since they totally lack cleave.
    Enhance does have a cleave. Unglyphed CL and fire nova combined with rolling FL on 2-3 targets. I'm not saying it's the best cleave, but saying it's non existent is a bridge too far.

As long as CL on 2 target performs better than LB, it's a DPS gain. And you have enough spare GCDs to fit in fire novas for extra damage.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.