Thread: World Issue

10+ Year Old Account

World Issue

Probably a common, but I need answers!

I just downloaded the game and created an account, but when I come to choosing a world, the server I want to select is full and all my friends are there. Right now I can't join it and I dont want to create on another server as later on I would have to pay for it (if there is now space).
    Is there a way to solve this problem? Some says that I could wait some minutes or an hour till I can get acces to a full server. Or is it impossible?

I hope you understand what I wrote and my problem, otherwise I can explain a bit more detailed and more correct grammar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwek View Post
    Probably a common, but I need answers!

I just downloaded the game and created an account, but when I come to choosing a world, the server I want to select is full and all my friends are there. Right now I can't join it and I dont want to create on another server as later on I would have to pay for it (if there is now space).
    Is there a way to solve this problem? Some says that I could wait some minutes or an hour till I can get acces to a full server. Or is it impossible?

I hope you understand what I wrote and my problem, otherwise I can explain a bit more detailed and more correct grammar.
    1.Make a character on another server.
    2.Free server transfer for now
    3.???
    4.Profit
    Monk, I need a monk!!!