Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    When i was a small kid i thought babies came from a womans ass due to the way they sat and pushed in tv programs aha.

i still don't know how to tell temperature. i had this really humiliating moment once in my foreign language class where we were learning articles of clothing, and the question the teacher asked us was "if it was 40 degrees outside, which piece of clothing might you be wearing? a bathing suit or a pair of mittens?" and she picked me to answer it and i had to admit to the whole class that at age 17 i had no idea if forty degrees is hot or cold weather really embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    When i was a small kid i thought babies came from a womans ass due to the way they sat and pushed in tv programs aha.
    LOL. I never thought that...

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    i went to boot camp with a guy who had literally never seen a non-white person. all he knew about non-caucasians was from TV (at the time almost all black roles were pimps, whores, dealers, and junkies outside of the cosby show), and boot camp had a large percentage of minorities. major culture shock for him, but he handled it well
    LOL, that's kind of funny, but good to hear he handled it well.

That you have to take extremely high doses of narcotics if you are going to trying take yourself out or else you end up stoned and throwing up
    http://raptr.com/puremallace/about

What has been made by QQ can be unmade by QQ!!!