[WeakAura]: Display Weakened Armor + Weakened Blows / Display certain Buffs

Hey I just discovered this great addon. I think there is absolutely nothing you can't do with this addon. However I have a problem.

I'd like to display weakened armor / weakened blows

Id should show when:

- when its not applied
    - when it has 6s left

additional:

weakened armor should show when it doesent have 3 stacks.

I use the inverse function and therefore the time isn't displaying correctly so I use a custom approach

I tried the following for the first 2 condition:

Code:
    function()
        local debuff_name = "Weakened Armor"
        local time_reamaining = ""
        local debuff = UnitDebuff("target".debuff_name.null."Player")
        if debuff then
            local time_now=GetTime()
            local time_expires=(7.UnitDebuff("target".debuff_name.null."Player"))
            local time_left=time_expires-time_now
            time_remaining=string.fromat("%.1f".time_left)
        end
        return time_remaining

end
    however it doesn't work can't find the error and I'm totally clueless how I can add the stack condition

Then I want to do something additionally:

I'd like to make a group which shows the buffs which are needed for my class. Im a warrior so that would be:

Stats
    Stamina
    Crit
    Mastery
    Attack Power
    Haste

It should show the container when the buff its not applied. And when its applied it should show the duration left

can anyone help me with this? I could also leave the string here when its working correctly

Did you see that the raid buff checking is built into UI now? It should show you by default if you mouse over the consolidate buffs icon which raid buffs you're missing and it'll show the timer via the cooldown clock. If you want it as numbers, you can use something like OmniCC to add them to the icons.