Thread: Fox Kit

10+ Year Old Account

Fox Kit

What? 200 tokens?

Dammit. Now I have to run those dailies again....

Hate when this happens

Fox Kit was one of my favourite pets.

...why can't it still be your favourite pet?
    You'll still have it

Why grind out 200 tokens? In a couple of weeks you can just tame one!

I have been farming the thing off and on for the entire expansion. Yesterday the first one I killed it dropped. I'm a little ashamed of how excited I got. :P

After several thousand fox kills and hours of watching criminal minds whilst circling Tol Barad, I'm more than happy to grind the tokens. Soon Fox Kit will be mine!
    ...In about 2 weeks of dailies...

I started farming the commendations 3 weeks ago when the screenshot from the PTR vendor showed up. Of course the pet actually dropped when I had reach around 160. -.-

Deleted
    i farmed over 5000 foxes already in TB ( or more even ) so the 200 tokens is a nice change since then im sure i will earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by cfmcghee View Post
    HA!!!!!!!!

Almost 2 years of killing the sods and it never dropped

Great thing about account wide pets : Going through my toons to find the one with the most tokens and finding one with 160 stored up.

Actually, Fox Kits are one of the few critters that are a companion pet that don't have a chance to spawn as a battle pet, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    i farmed over 5000 foxes already in TB ( or more even ) so the 200 tokens is a nice change since then im sure i will earn it.
    Same, on all my toons together, i killed around 4-5k foxes (RNG is a bitch), I think I also earn it.

Might it also be they increased the drop rates as I see many people getting it now while farming tokens.

Deleted
    I gave up farming for it after several thousand kills. Luckily I got an alt with enough tokens after doing the dailies tons of times for guild rep.

Deleted
    This ^

I will not farm a single pet for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will you guys hate me if I told you it dropped for me on my 6th kill last year? :3

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    Hate when this happens

Fox Kit was one of my favourite pets.
    Still the same pet, continue enjoying your favorite pet

Saw this change and got ready to do dailies, until I noticed I already had 240ish. Did the dailies anyway for the 5k dailies achievement.

heh... I had this pet on 2 chars, and another char has 360+ tokens stored up.
    Wonder if I can sell the pet once battle system goes live?

Farmed mine while doing dailies in TB. Ended up with ~500 tokens before it dropped. Was kinda hoping they would remove the tokens and exchange them for gold, can't do anything with the tokens I saved up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    This ^

I will not farm a single pet for now.
    What about pets that are a low drop rate like the epic parrot or the black tabby for example?