Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    My baby lock got into her first LFR yesterday, and we wiped about 4 times on Morchok. And no, it wasn't cuz LFRtards, the stomp was actually killing us. Took off a huge chunk of hp that I never noticed before.

It might as well be the no resistance thing, I had never ever wiped on Morchok on LFR before.

That said, this thread isn't surprising. I don't think it's the players, our group noticed it too. Haven't been in non-lfr version this week yet so I can't really back up my claims, but that stomp was killing off half our raid YES, WE DID STACK TO SPREAD THE DMG D:<
    We had no trouble with stomps. In fact we tanked them on eachother as usual and got the double stomps. Still not an issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    tanks actually do alot of damage. our prot pally who has rerolled from blood dk (due to better setup in mop), has like half the gear the rest of us have and spiked at 80k on madness. I mean, he was like 2nd below our rogue for like half the fight. And we never get cataclysms anymore.
    You can sustain 100k on madness without trying really

Deleted
    As a tank you mean? Who can sustain 100k on a whole madness try in for example 10 man, when bloods are aoe'd down within 2 seconds, and having no cataclysms?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    As a tank you mean? Who can sustain 100k on a whole madness try in for example 10 man, when bloods are aoe'd down within 2 seconds, and having no cataclysms?
    Yes as a Tank, quite easily. Raid size is fairly irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    Yes as a Tank, quite easily. Raid size is fairly irrelevant
    yeah, gonna need some proof for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramile View Post
    Not just prot warriors, EVERY tank is out of control due to vengeance not having a ceiling anymore. Our Blood DK was CONSISTENTLY top 3 for damage done the entire night Tuesday night. Just to show we aren't a bunch of scrubs, click the shaman link in my signature and you'll see my gear. He actually had over 500k attack power after an impale on Madness. we also wiped a few times on spine because he was killing amalg's and the stacks got out of hand.
    Gurthalak being slightly broken probably played a part in that as well. Tentacles can spawn from everything you do. For example diseases as a DK, popping whatever the 1,5min CD AoE disease spreading thingy is called or spamming Blood Boil.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Vengeance spikes up pretty high after Impales, and for DKs Gurthalak is proccing way too much.

For example my terribly geared DK spiked up to ~60k during BL/Army on Ultraxion and levelled out at 30k DPS or so.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2012-08-31 at 06:54 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Certianly my doubting friend

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7850&e=8490

I died on the last platform when the claw was at around 40% : >

They are listed as 10 man due to the health nerf
    Last edited by mmocae83d35844; 2012-08-31 at 06:53 AM.

Unless boss base swing timers were changed its likely due to the lack of attack speed slow debuff (TClap, JotJ, etc), as well as the inability to guarantee blocks through full CTC

Ancestral Healing/Inspiration are gone but the DS nerf just increased by 5% and both Paladin and Warrior gained a passive +5% damage reduction through Def Stance and Sanctuary respetively.

Certianly my doubting friend

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7850&e=8490

I died on the last platform when the claw was at around 40% : >

They are listed as 10 man due to the health nerf
    yeah 1 log isn't the same as "it's really easy without even trying"

Deleted
    It seems to be a bug for Prot paladins and when we'r at it Nerf prot warrior and blood dks damage ffs

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    IMO you should at least have taken the time to sort your gear out.
    New gems is a bit much maybe, but how much does it cost to get your reforges right.
    Mastery is out, parry is in.

Deleted
    yeah 1 log isn't the same as "it's really easy without even trying"
    When I wasn't trying, yes it is the same. If I was really going for it 120k wouldn't be hard

Given my logs in the past, I believe I know what I am talking about : >
    Last edited by mmocae83d35844; 2012-08-31 at 07:39 AM.

/points Glyph of Divine Protection

Deleted
    so now they made raids a little harder aaaaaand its not good again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    What probably happened is you're just not ctc-capped anymore and can't be either. As paladin you were probably used to AT LEAST block 31% of all melee attacks by now (51% with holy shield, which has 33% uptime even), but now you're getting full hits roughly once every 4 swings. You'll need to use your new found abilities and cooldowns to counter that.
    As for zon'ozz, you can just take less bounces since enrage shouldn't be problem anymore. He only really starts hurting when ball's gone back and forth couple of times.
    This is what i've read about warriors - the other shield tank. some hits WILL fully land, unless you use abilities like Shield block/shield barrier ("active mitigation"). that's why the damage taken is more spiky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

When I wasn't trying, yes it is the same. If I was really going for it 120k wouldn't be hard

Given my logs in the past, I believe I know what I am talking about : >
    yes, judging by your rankings you are an exceptional player.
    that doesn't mean hitting 100k is easy mode. I'm sure most players will be in the 50-70k range

Quote Originally Posted by Marcis View Post
    How you guys handle dispells on Zon'ozz and Hagara with new dispell cooldowns in 10mans?
    We've just healed through the debuffs since 20% and then dispel them going into the black phase. Hagara we 1heal the lightning phase and kill her before a frost phase happens.

yes, judging by your rankings you are an exceptional player.
    that doesn't mean hitting 100k is easy mode. I'm sure most players will be in the 50-70k range
    To be fair, that just means other people are bad, not that it isn't easy to do :s? Anyone can play a class "exceptionally" if they wanted to put the time in to learn it, or just naturally have the ability to play anything well.

In any case, tanking firelands HC on my Blood Dk for a boost run, I didn't really notice much of a difference.

Deleted
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ja...?s=8797&e=9621 if you want a laugh with blood DK tank dps - do note though, this is with 0% so stuff just lasts that much longer

however tanks do seem to be taking alot more damage, alot of this is due to ctc caps been screwed, however i also feel that bosses may not be taking armor into account when hitting, my feral tank on ultraxion is a fine example, 1st hit of the fight took me to 15% and thats with 240k hp raid buffed, just doesnt feel right at all

hopefully we find out if it is bugged or not. i will say again tho, this was with 0% and we saw many buggy things this raid, so it might just need a quick hotfix

I felt more spikey on zon'ozz, I went from 250k health to "not much" in a very short amount of time as a paladin. However you can fix this pretty quickly with the "active mitigation", for me that was either a big ass WOG heal or an sotr to reduce dmg taken by 61%. If you pool HP somewhat you can do them both in very short order. I'm still getting my head around it but I like what I'm seeing.