10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    Yesterday it was fine, today the damage was lower (~200k dps on cata stuff) but since every cata boss has it's hp squished it's not much of a problem, at least for me. The only exception was blackout on theralion&valiona (you need to kill them before 2nd blackout because you can hardly survive it), but with drums of rage they are also doable.

As for spine, I did it as destro with soul leech (important stuff because of -heal debuff) and soul link. Plus I've used iron jugg trinket but I don't think it's neccesary.
    I am having a huge problem with spine (hope ur doing h25), mind giving us run down or even a video (like ur vids). Also, I was trying to do hanub 25 since the patch (and hotfix) I found that after he got his leeching swarm (20%) I couldnt kill him. and he went straight back to full hp. Is it bugged/overtuned? or am i do it wrong? I nuke him down so fast, that I was surprised that his hp began going up so fast, even while going full on hard on him, and legion strike (our mortal strike) does nothing to hamper it

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyuli View Post
    They squish-squished damage against low level mobs overnight but i don't know if it's a bug or intended, no blue post about it.
    Intended.

I can't post links yet but watcher posted, "Not a bug. It's a change accompanying a large reduction in health to all mobs in that level range."
    Aelo has a chart that describes relative changes in his post #4686 on the DK Solo Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    I am having a huge problem with spine (hope ur doing h25), mind giving us run down or even a video (like ur vids). Also, I was trying to do hanub 25 since the patch (and hotfix) I found that after he got his leeching swarm (20%) I couldnt kill him. and he went straight back to full hp. Is it bugged/overtuned? or am i do it wrong? I nuke him down so fast, that I was surprised that his hp began going up so fast, even while going full on hard on him, and legion strike (our mortal strike) does nothing to hamper it
    I'll make a video of spine next week.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Probably a bug with the heal being too strong, there's no way he should be able to full heal off of 1 person.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys sorry if its been covered I'm having problems with 25 Heroic gunship in icc as demo, i can expect everything else in there to be easy since you can bypass
    Dreamwalker just the boat keeps dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthlock View Post
    Hey guys sorry if its been covered I'm having problems with 25 Heroic gunship in icc as demo, i can expect everything else in there to be easy since you can bypass
    As far as I've understood it, ships and cannons were messed up in the squishing process.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthlock View Post
    Yeah, I had trouble on normal 25, only way to do it was keep rain of fire on the front line and use cannon to kill the mortars in the back, you have to prioritize killing the adds over damaging the ship or your ship will die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Just do gunship on 10n - there's no real reason to put it on 25 or 25H.

Did DS10N last night, was an absolute joke. Spine was a bit of a pain trying to not roll him but get the Amalgs killed in time, but easily doable.

I should try 25N/H on it next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Things like ICC / Firelands now are a complete joke.

Even after the morning's hotfix?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Even after the morning's hotfix?
    Unless the hotfix was 90% damage reduction it still should be fine.

I don't know. Haven't been able to check for myself but some people claim it's a lot lower than it was before. Then again, some of them have no clue how it was to solo them in the first place before the patch. So I really don't know how hard it was hit. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know. Haven't been able to check for myself but some people claim it's a lot lower than it was before. Then again, some of them have no clue how it was to solo them in the first place before the patch. So I really don't know how hard it was hit. :/
    According to home page of MMOC it looks like it as nerfed 20%ish to speed / health pools. Still should be able to solo it or pretty damn close.

I soloed Omnitron Defense System last night when I got home. I couldn't do that before 6.0. Took longer but I was still able to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Probably a bug with the heal being too strong, there's no way he should be able to full heal off of 1 person.
    He can, but he's also easy to kill - you just need to pop CDs and burn him before the swarm goes off.

Tried it as demo and it looked doable, but I stalled out on like 3% and he healed up.
    Went destro and shadowburn being instant cast made a huge difference - launch one CB as he's casting swarm and then SB 1/2 times and he'll be dead.

Easy, but finicky - since if you don't kill him before the swarm goes off he heals hard.

Spine isn't too bad either. Incredibly annoying if you mess up, but just sacrifice an imp as destro and you should be sorted.

Start - kill 3 tentacles and stand in a hole to roll the adds off.
    Kill the 4th tentacle afterwards and kill blood to get it to 9 stacks, kill it near the plate, stand in a hole, kill tendon.
    Repeat twice more.

Throughout, dispel the Death blood debuff and run from the left to right of the bosses back repeatedly so he never rolls.

MOD seems trivial too. Wiped once in the final phase after I tried to ignore the adds and they splatted me before I splatted deathwing.
    They die easily though, so if you actually bother to kill them it's trivial.
    Last edited by mmoc1571eb5575; 2014-10-18 at 01:46 AM.

Well I yesterday soloed Lootship both on my shitty DK and my well geared lock, 25 norm.
    Oneshot the ship with cannons as it dealt 2 million damage against the enemy ship.
    Pew-pew.

Anyone knows how much health 25HC Lich King has since hotfix? I did it pre-hotfix and he had like 103M (unsqished) HP but because of the ridiculus dmg it was easy, but how much is it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyuli View Post
    Anyone knows how much health 25HC Lich King has since hotfix? I did it pre-hotfix and he had like 103M (unsqished) HP but because of the ridiculus dmg it was easy, but how much is it now?
    I think it was around 50M. But still easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by merli View Post
    I think it was around 50M. But still easy to do.

Yeah went in with my 50k hp rogue (i don't play him, very undergeared) 52,5M HP does he have, but not sure whats going.

Without Leeching Poison i doubt i could even survive at all, and the Ghosts (near the end where you get ported down) have not been squished really, they still do 2500dmg per second, health was going down very quickly and i died :P

Ship is really easy now though, you can end the fight before it even starts lol.

Will have to see next week with my slightly better equipped Warlock, but so far health appears to have been halfed pretty much, some bosses more or less only lost 1M HP with the hotfix but at least i know my dmg has been reduced with the hotfix by far more.
    Last edited by Yuyuli; 2014-10-19 at 12:20 PM.

I just finished up DS last night, I did the first 6 on heroic and they were all super easy (killed 25H ultraxion right as he started casting HoT). Didn't feel like bothering with heroic spine at the time so I just did him and madness on 25N, both were super easy. Ended up killing blue/green/yellow tentacles all at the same time before going to red. Ended up with a faster kill time on 25N than my fastest 10N kill...

Definitely going to go with the people that are new to the soloing scene in 6.0 just don't like how fast it was made "hard" for them. For me it's definitely a lot easier than it was in 5.4.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki