Deleted
    I should probably try it before asking (lol) but don't u guys think it's possible to do ultraxion 10 normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    I should probably try it before asking (lol) but don't u guys think it's possible to do ultraxion 10 normal?
    Nope, I don't. ;p

Btw, did Sindragosa 25 Heroic, totally faceroll as Destro GoSac.

It's a 300k (minus 35%) aoe pulse every six sec, lowering by 1 sec each minute. And soul link splits it with pet so it's like 120k(?) per pulse. Add on the fact he hits fairly hard and you have to deal with the hour of twilight mechanic (another 300k minus 35%... again split with the voidlord)... it'd require a LOT of ember generation.

On the plus side though, voidwalker/lord does not get fading light.

For the first minute, it'd be (not accounting for soul link) 195k per 6 sec. At 45 sec in, you get 195k HoT.
    For the second minute, 195k per 5 sec. At 1:30 it's 195k HoT.
    And so on. I feel like 195k per 3 would be the longest you could possibly go.

He has ~36mil health and you'd have ~3 mins to do it by my estimation. 200k DPS while surviving would get a kill probably. That really isn't attainable at this point, since 200k single target is kinda tough to hit when you don't need to heal through 60k DPS
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2013-06-10 at 08:11 PM.

Wouldn't the damage on Ultraxion be pretty moot? Since he should still use Fading Light on you, and when you phase out to avoid it he should just reset (or explode).

Deleted
    Watching videos from dk/monk that soloed Ultraxion, they also get Fading Light and the boss doesn't reset/explode when using Heroic Will. So at least that wouldn't be an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Wouldn't the damage on Ultraxion be pretty moot? Since he should still use Fading Light on you, and when you phase out to avoid it he should just reset (or explode).
    Boss wails on you while you are in the phased zone. Good news is that you dont take the pulsing AoE damage while phased, and he doesnt pulse AoE during Hour of Twilight casting.

While attempting it on a DK, I noticed that I would take half damage whenever my ghoul and my blood worms were up- blood worms quickly died though. I would guess that the damage is split to the pet, but not 100% certain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

The issue with Ultraxion isn't mechanics. Its Damage Taken. To keep your pet and yourself alive you need to push some crazy HPS with enough dps to still beat the enrage. Outside of that, there's nothing making it impossible.

Like I said, in my 3 man kill this week, my pet tanked. He got 0 fading lights.

Soloed Sinestra.
    Tough enough, but doable.
    Destro, 535 ilvl, but demo trinkets, reforge and gemming =)
    Last edited by Small snowball; 2013-08-10 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Like I said, in my 3 man kill this week, my pet tanked. He got 0 fading lights.

... No one is arguing that.

Tried soul link+soul leech?

Theres no bug i killed magmaw on heroic yesterday (killing it every week because of the gold :<)
    Cheers. Managed to down him pretty quick. Absolutely struggling on Heroic mode though. 522 ilvl (excl T5) > 2 x t5 > soul link/leech > flask/food used > I survive to about the 2nd or 3rd construct..just can't keep void up. Would you say there is a minimum gear requirement or this should be feasible at my gear level?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dblzero7 View Post
    Cheers. Managed to down him pretty quick. Absolutely struggling on Heroic mode though. 522 ilvl (excl T5) > 2 x t5 > soul link/leech > flask/food used > I survive to about the 2nd or 3rd construct..just can't keep void up. Would you say there is a minimum gear requirement or this should be feasible at my gear level?
    Dont use T5 lol its a waste, soul leech+soul link works like that the more dps you do the better you are gonna survive

The haste your losing from using T5 is worth more healing via ember generation than the T5 bonus is worth. t5 should only be used as Affliction in the case of a pure tank and spank with tons of damage.

Soloed Spine normal.
    Hard and irritating. Mostly irritating.
    No special tactics, just nuke amalgams before Fiery Grip
    Last edited by Small snowball; 2013-08-10 at 03:15 PM.

I've updated the spreadsheet, I also revoked all editing privileges as I am growing tired of reverting revisions of people accidentally overwriting cells and not fixing it (and then having to go back through and find the stuff that people legitimately added). If you want edit privileges PM me your email address and I'll add you to the editors.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    Soloed Spine normal.
    Hard and irritating. Mostly irritating.
    No special tactics, just nuke amalgams before Fiery Grip
    /watch?v=hlEg_wWX8qA
    I've done this one too, what you can do is just let the amalgs hit you sometimes and you will be marked as a tank and won't get gripped

Working on Madness HC atm btw seems doable rly

I've done this one too, what you can do is just let the amalgs hit you sometimes and you will be marked as a tank and won't get gripped
    Yes, but according to Raegwyn, amalgs get bugged sometimes and grab tank, so anyway better kill them fast =)

Deleted
    Running out of stuff to solo =/ Nefarian Heroic seems pretty impossible, Madness of Deathwing Heroic seems like it requires around 550 ilvl, Ascendant Council seems doable but after that i don't see more we can solo currently.. sadly

Deleted
    Just soloed heroic lk 25m, was superfun!, took me 50'ish attempts to learn the fight proper, though :<, also soloed everything else in this raid instance part from valithria, where I had to ask a friend healer to step in.
    Last edited by mmoc8ecf0a3307; 2013-06-18 at 03:50 PM.

Deleted
    Running out of stuff to solo =/ Nefarian Heroic seems pretty impossible, Madness of Deathwing Heroic seems like it requires around 550 ilvl, Ascendant Council seems doable but after that i don't see more we can solo currently.. sadly
    Cho'gall 25HC!
    (Have you done the fight in 10HC? it's super fun )